Chloe Lauren #3 that boring nobody even thought of a thread title

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The state of her hands as if we needed telling she had fake tanned 😂

Her ‘apology’ just implied that everyone else is the problem and she doesn’t really give a tit about what she said

Reactions: 7
As soon as I saw this I thought to myself what a thing to say especially as having no experience of a vaginal birth! I bet she chooses sections now as she probably hopes they will tighten her tummy up for her at the same time 🙄
---
"If you're like me a 34 year old Mum of 3 (Mum of 4 to be)" Oh and like fashion! That's very niche Chloe ffs 😆 I doubt many of your followers fit this demographic 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I’d 100% take a vaginal birth over a c section! (I’ve had both). Got my successful vbac and nothing at all was ‘destroyed’ down there. I was lucky I didn’t need stitches or anything. However does she not realise that cutting through a scar for the THIRD time is gonna absolutely destroy her? She’s gonna be in a lot of pain, the thought of going through that again makes me shiver.

Reactions: 5
I’d 100% take a vaginal birth over a c section! (I’ve had both). Got my successful vbac and nothing at all was ‘destroyed’ down there. I was lucky I didn’t need stitches or anything. However does she not realise that cutting through a scar for the THIRD time is gonna absolutely destroy her? She’s gonna be in a lot of pain, the thought of going through that again makes me shiver.
And just as it’s school holidays. I’ve had 3 vaginal births and been lucky that recovery has been quick. I’ve watched my friends with c sections struggle, and then throw in all the kids at home? A friend of mine just had a 4th and she said it has changed everything. She could do 3, 4 is another level…..

Awwww it's going to be funny to watch, and she will try extra hard to show how perfect and easy it is but we will all know she's stressed to duck 🤣🤣
She will look more and more like Gail platt as the weeks go on 😅

What does she actually do? (Apart from wear beige clothes.) I never understand these people who proclaim to love fashion and they’re so boring and beige. I am no fashionista and I am sometimes a creature of habit but all she is does is wear beige, get Starbucks and do her nails and fake tan. I would be sooooooooo bored.

What does she actually do? (Apart from wear beige clothes.) I never understand these people who proclaim to love fashion and they’re so boring and beige. I am no fashionista and I am sometimes a creature of habit but all she is does is wear beige, get Starbucks and do her nails and fake tan. I would be sooooooooo bored.
Now come on, she also goes on the train to Harrods sometimes, to buy Hermes sandals and chocolate covered strawberries

• Haha
She did a q&a and someone asked about what her birth plan is, she said she's getting an elective c section because she knows what to expect and basically she might aswell instead of ruining her vag!!!
Ppl got offended and dm'd her saying not all vaginal deliveries result in destroyed vaginas.
So she came on to apologise 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 1
This was from a few days ago.... I can't believe she stood outside with her phone in a bush or who knows what filming herself posing whilst there were people sat just behind her! And then again on the train eye bleeping herself! She is just so cringe and that leg kick gives me the ick 🤢
---
Why does she keep looking into the distance she looks like an idiot with those facial expressions and poses! Just had to get it in that she's still wearing size 8 leggings even if they are maternity 🙄
---
Imagine buying yourself a cake to show how many Instagram followers you have! What a bloody saddo 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5