Chloe Khan #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she pregs with potatos baby am calling it
thats why she not posting that much
all her pics she posting are old flash backs
she got a potato in the oven

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
she pregs with potatos baby am calling it
thats why she not posting that much
all her pics she posting are old flash backs
she got a potato in the oven
Nahhh can’t be?!? I just can’t imagine her giving up her lifestyle/image to become a parent - though she does have previous doesn’t she ☹

Reactions: 3
she getting old in instagram world she like pushing 40
she seems engaged to potato and alot of the instagram girls are having kids plus continue to live the lifestyle
bagging clothes?
I still don't think she would be happy to abandon her lifestyle of jetting off here there and everywhere at the drop of a hat but that's just me.

Reactions: 5
I still don't think she would be happy to abandon her lifestyle of jetting off here there and everywhere at the drop of a hat but that's just me.
she could be off anywhere now covid is pretty much under control flights restriction are gone
but shes in the uk?
not dubai not greece just the uk !
and not posting any new pics just old pictures
i might be wrong

Reactions: 1
she could be off anywhere now covid is pretty much under control flights restriction are gone
but shes in the uk?
not dubai not greece just the uk !
and not posting any new pics just old pictures
i might be wrong
Yeah but my point is she can't just jet off to Mykonos, Marbella, Dubai, Maldives (as she has done previously) at a moments notice with a baby in tow so I don't think she would get pregnant and if it was accidental I don't think she's actually have the baby 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I think if she got pregnant she wouldn't go on to continue the pregnancy tbh....
Yeah but my point is she can't just jet off to Mykonos, Marbella, Dubai, Maldives (as she has done previously) at a moments notice with a baby in tow so I don't think she would get pregnant and if it was accidental I don't think she's actually have the baby 🤷🏻‍♀️
Shame I wanted to see what the baby looked like

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.