Chloe Khan #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Corinthia need to get on to whoever did the tiling in the spa. It's all squint

Reactions: 22
there’s a few articles here. Her birth name is Chloe heald. Her mums white, dad was Iranian but she never met him. She changed her name from Chloe heald to Chloe saffiya khan when she married her Pakistani boyfriend. They broke up but she never changed her name back to heald just stuck with khan.

shes not married to potato shes still married to the khan one who murdered someone thats where khan name come from shes from wakefiled full english tries her best to look like shes not white english but she is
She’s fully British

Attachments

Reactions: 3
her baby dad Ian hough wrote an article on her

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I understand that they didn’t work out and Chloe doesn’t have her priorities in order. I just don’t think selling a story telling others what a bad mother she is/was is the best of ideas. As one day your daughter will see it. Regardless if she is a great/terrible mother the daughter will have love for her. I’m glad he’s turned his life around so he can be present in his daughters life.

Reactions: 3
this was a funny read katie is in thailand now she seems to be keeping a low profile now maybe shes knows whats coming

Reactions: 2
I find him a bit strange

Off topic but does anyone follow Peggy? Seems to be friends with CK
whos peggy is she a porta potty to

i just looked at her companies house she only has assets of £6.827 pounds not quite the millions she says

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.