Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thepantsqueen

VIP Member
I mean, no one in this specific thread has mentioned her son so it can't be this. Clearly she's searched her name a fair bit or has an account and reads others threads to notices herself in ash and ches. thread. She has more positive comments than negative from what I've read, so she's chatting shit. Let her son crack on and explore his identity, good for him

Reactions: 4

Imsexy888

Chatty Member
Nearly every tiktok is now an add with a link. Once they are trying to sell something every tiktok it's boring

Reactions: 3

Imsexy888

Chatty Member
She calls over tiktokers out without naming them & thinks she's funny yet deletes her comment section all the time even when not being horrible. She's an odd one to me yes was funny in the beginning but now just boring & the fan base has gone to her head.

Eyespy00

Her recent skit videos about the Jeffrey dahmer doc are really poor taste imo.
Whilst it might seem light hearted to her, what happened was real and although it was a long time ago, the victims families suffered immensely for justice. Not for people to make ‘funny little’ TikTok’s about it.

@NoseyRosie

VIP Member
Gosh, this girl is quite the clout chaser. One of her videos just came up on my fyp, where she has stitched a clip of Frenchie Army & Dave Dorans battling & she is saying how awful this is with the cost of living crisis, underage/vulnerable gifters etc & how she has done it before but has seen the error of her ways & now turns off gifts. She went as far as to say that she looked at the people she was following & unfollowed those who she believed "has turned gifting into a wage", despite her being "quite friendly" with some of them she thought "fu*k 'em, they don't care about anyone". Cue me taking a little nosey at her follower list, low & behold, she still follows Mel Moon, Tyrone, Ben Toye & multiple CLA accounts have I bumped my head or are these 'creators' not begging on the daily.....

FeralShaz86

VIP Member
She can be very funny but since the bullsh*t Glam mum fiasco, you can see her slipping into the 'career' tik tokker phase. Battling, begging, angling for freebies, going to 'events' etc. It's just all very 'ick'.
It's all about getting freebies now, sad, as this is when they start to get arrogant. ☹

Last edited:

thepantsqueen

VIP Member
Because people start on tiktok and then go further .like some release clothes .some like max baladge who is my fave has gotten on red carpets interviewing people .tiktok is just the start for some people
Start of them being dickheads too

aldiwaitrose

Chatty Member
Doesn’t mean that they are? Iv seen shops sell padded bras and skimpy underwear for that age doesn’t mean it’s appropriate..
---
tbf they’re clothes from SHEIN and supermarkets so far. They’re obviously selling the clothes because they sell and believe them to be appropriate. So. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Hi Chloe ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 2

spillthetea33

What’s with the sudden link up with Ashley and the in the style modelling, she’s turning into every other ‘influencer’ now I really love her comedy shame she has to jump on their band wagon

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
Saw her post saying someone put on a gossip site that her son is a cross dresser. I don’t see anything here so I wonder what site she is on about. This thread is so quiet compared to other tiktokers 😂

lozza96

VIP Member
Yeah everyone you mentioned but tyrone .Tyrone dosnt .he actually goes live and speaks to people and stuff plus he dosnt need to beg he's literally a rapper

@NoseyRosie

VIP Member
I had only seen a couple of her videos recently where she was bantering Ben Rantz, came across her live last night, battling with CLA, she was very taken with CLA & after the battle was fan girling over her, to the surprise of her followers in the comments.
She then went live with her sister who told Chloe that she just had a right d!ck in her live, which turned out to be Ben Rantz. Ooh she went in on him saying he was racist amongst many other things. She just appears to be your typical TikTokker, clout chasing by looking to go live with whoever has the most viewers & a bit of a drama llama.

I used to find her videos really funny when she was doing the call center ones, think they were when she first started doing tiktok. But every video I see of hers now I just cringe. Tries way too hard to be funny

thepantsqueen

VIP Member
I don't know what she's crying about. She's rightfully being criticised for being a hypocrite and making friends with the same beggar brigade that she slags off. How on earth could that knock your confidence? Most people here are fans or were fans of her comedy/humour but anyone will get pissed off when people they follow appear to sell out