Chloe Kent

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chloekent 89

I couldn't find a thread on her so I've started one
I used to really like her but she's turning out just like every other tiktoker
she used to speak up against TikTok beggers but I think she's actually turning into one herself
Also she's fallen into the In The Style trap

she's on TikTok live tonight doing battles and asking to go live with Lawrence 🤮

Reactions: 8
I found her stuff so funny and her humour around death really hilarious but the constant lives talking tit & today with Chelsea Lee Art - unfollowed man

Reactions: 5
I found her stuff so funny and her humour around death really hilarious but the constant lives talking tit & today with Chelsea Lee Art - unfollowed man
yep this has what has triggered me to make this thread
I really liked her humour and her videos

weeks ago she was saying she can't stand CLA and was calling her and them internet beggers out on their bullshit, now she wants to be mates? Hmmm

Reactions: 4
I liked her when she did the call centre videos as I can relate to that with my job .but she's been going down hill

Reactions: 11
I liked her when she worked at Tesco as she just made content. Whereas now she is forever on lives eg doing her make up, talking to her daughter etc all boring stuff that no one really needs to see.
Also saw she has started to battle when like others have said she use to call out beggers but now is definitely turning into one.
Think the "fame" is going to her head.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I had only seen a couple of her videos recently where she was bantering Ben Rantz, came across her live last night, battling with CLA, she was very taken with CLA & after the battle was fan girling over her, to the surprise of her followers in the comments.
She then went live with her sister who told Chloe that she just had a right d!ck in her live, which turned out to be Ben Rantz. Ooh she went in on him saying he was racist amongst many other things. She just appears to be your typical TikTokker, clout chasing by looking to go live with whoever has the most viewers & a bit of a drama llama.

Reactions: 2
Very few non beggers these days it’s ruining the app I don’t understand why people throw their hard earned cash at strangers who don’t want to do a days work.

There are a few Scottish tiktokers I watch who have never asked and actually say thank you but please don’t gift to keep you money which is refreshing . I also have never seen them do a battle. What has tiktok become 😫

Reactions: 1
I had only seen a couple of her videos recently where she was bantering Ben Rantz, came across her live last night, battling with CLA, she was very taken with CLA & after the battle was fan girling over her, to the surprise of her followers in the comments.
She then went live with her sister who told Chloe that she just had a right d!ck in her live, which turned out to be Ben Rantz. Ooh she went in on him saying he was racist amongst many other things. She just appears to be your typical TikTokker, clout chasing by looking to go live with whoever has the most viewers & a bit of a drama llama.
She was literally slagging her off weeks ago! That's what I don't get. And she made videos taking the piss out of these same beggers.

She should've just stayed in her lane and continued making funny videos.

I find the whole battles thing on TikTok ridiculous personally

Gosh, this girl is quite the clout chaser. One of her videos just came up on my fyp, where she has stitched a clip of Frenchie Army & Dave Dorans battling & she is saying how awful this is with the cost of living crisis, underage/vulnerable gifters etc & how she has done it before but has seen the error of her ways & now turns off gifts. She went as far as to say that she looked at the people she was following & unfollowed those who she believed "has turned gifting into a wage", despite her being "quite friendly" with some of them she thought "fu*k 'em, they don't care about anyone". Cue me taking a little nosey at her follower list, low & behold, she still follows Mel Moon, Tyrone, Ben Toye & multiple CLA accounts have I bumped my head or are these 'creators' not begging on the daily.....

Reactions: 3
Yeah everyone you mentioned but tyrone .Tyrone dosnt .he actually goes live and speaks to people and stuff plus he dosnt need to beg he's literally a rapper

Tyrone is
Gosh, this girl is quite the clout chaser. One of her videos just came up on my fyp, where she has stitched a clip of Frenchie Army & Dave Dorans battling & she is saying how awful this is with the cost of living crisis, underage/vulnerable gifters etc & how she has done it before but has seen the error of her ways & now turns off gifts. She went as far as to say that she looked at the people she was following & unfollowed those who she believed "has turned gifting into a wage", despite her being "quite friendly" with some of them she thought "fu*k 'em, they don't care about anyone". Cue me taking a little nosey at her follower list, low & behold, she still follows Mel Moon, Tyrone, Ben Toye & multiple CLA accounts have I bumped my head or are these 'creators' not begging on the daily.....
Aside from Tyrone who has built a good career for himself and is a nice guy, the rest totally!

I think Tyrone is the only example out of the lot of them that uses the live platform decently and creates good content

But you're totally right she slags all these beggars off and then goes online and battles with them and gets money herself 🧐

Tyrone is

Aside from Tyrone who has built a good career for himself and is a nice guy, the rest totally!

I think Tyrone is the only example out of the lot of them that uses the live platform decently and creates good content

But you're totally right she slags all these beggars off and then goes online and battles with them and gets money herself 🧐
Apologies, I don't really follow Tyrone, I had seen him a couple of times previously doing big battles, so wrongly presumed he was part of the crew... my bad!

It's literally always the ones with a thread with a few comments that post tit like that. She's just trying to get attention from her "fans" Very odd behaviour 🤔

I don't know what she's crying about. She's rightfully being criticised for being a hypocrite and making friends with the same beggar brigade that she slags off. How on earth could that knock your confidence? Most people here are fans or were fans of her comedy/humour but anyone will get pissed off when people they follow appear to sell out

What’s with the sudden link up with Ashley and the in the style modelling, she’s turning into every other ‘influencer’ now I really love her comedy shame she has to jump on their band wagon

Because people start on tiktok and then go further .like some release clothes .some like max baladge who is my fave has gotten on red carpets interviewing people .tiktok is just the start for some people

Because people start on tiktok and then go further .like some release clothes .some like max baladge who is my fave has gotten on red carpets interviewing people .tiktok is just the start for some people
Start of them being dickheads too

Reactions: 3
I used to enjoy her content but I unfollowed because she started begging. It's a shame as she's really funny but fell down the tik tok trap.

Reactions: 5