Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hahayou95

You all are gunna hate me for saying this but she's one of the only tiktokers who I think is as authentic as possible as long as she is doesn't make earning money on their her personality then I'm going to continue to cry laugh at her videos

• Heart
Reactions: 15

VIP Member
So Chloe can take the piss out of other creators, it was Eden not so long ago, she didn't name her but her followers were all over it, she has literally ripped the piss out of the reborn community (I know some of them can be a little nuts, but there are some women who use reborns to get over the loss of a child) but they were fair game, even when they asked her to please stop she basically to them to fuck off, but when someone left a really mild comment on Jo's unfiltered life page, she screamed "tattle bully" Nah she's a hypocrite, when she does it its "comedy" when we do it its bullying! Give over!

• Heart
Reactions: 13

lozza96

VIP Member
I liked her when she did the call centre videos as I can relate to that with my job .but she's been going down hill

Reactions: 11

thepantsqueen

VIP Member
Chloekent 89

I couldn't find a thread on her so I've started one
I used to really like her but she's turning out just like every other tiktoker
she used to speak up against TikTok beggers but I think she's actually turning into one herself
Also she's fallen into the In The Style trap

she's on TikTok live tonight doing battles and asking to go live with Lawrence 🤮

Reactions: 8

Imsexy888

Chatty Member
I liked her when she worked at Tesco as she just made content. Whereas now she is forever on lives eg doing her make up, talking to her daughter etc all boring stuff that no one really needs to see.
Also saw she has started to battle when like others have said she use to call out beggers but now is definitely turning into one.
Think the "fame" is going to her head.

• Sad
Reactions: 6

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
I found her stuff so funny and her humour around death really hilarious but the constant lives talking shit & today with Chelsea Lee Art - unfollowed man

Reactions: 5

My2pWorth

VIP Member
I used to enjoy her content but I unfollowed because she started begging. It's a shame as she's really funny but fell down the tik tok trap.

Reactions: 5

truffletrot

VIP Member
I agree , whilst he might at the moment think he relates more to girly type clothes and make up etc he may not do this time next year. He’s still very young and she should keep this all private until he is much older and has made a clear choice. Future 16 year old Teddy, who maybe likes girls and football may not appreciate this content . Her content is so different now . Hardly any of the funny skits that built her platform and she looks so uncomfortable when she’s trying to vlog outfits . She seems like she has a sadness about her now .
I feel so sad for him 😔

like that video she posted of him with comments written around his photo like ‘disgusting’ etc , why would you want to just highlight those things, for attention at his expense!

Reactions: 4

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
I keep seeing her videos coming up where she’s referencing nasty hate comments to her child..

Why on gods green earth is she posting her child during this sensitive time of discovery instead of protecting them 😭
I agree , whilst he might at the moment think he relates more to girly type clothes and make up etc he may not do this time next year. He’s still very young and she should keep this all private until he is much older and has made a clear choice. Future 16 year old Teddy, who maybe likes girls and football may not appreciate this content . Her content is so different now . Hardly any of the funny skits that built her platform and she looks so uncomfortable when she’s trying to vlog outfits . She seems like she has a sadness about her now .

marshmallowfluff30

I skip probably 80% of her videos as it’s just her selling things. I. Not interested in the dresses and body suits or anything else for that matter. Her other videos are great however and really make me laugh.

thepantsqueen

VIP Member
I found her stuff so funny and her humour around death really hilarious but the constant lives talking shit & today with Chelsea Lee Art - unfollowed man
yep this has what has triggered me to make this thread
I really liked her humour and her videos

weeks ago she was saying she can't stand CLA and was calling her and them internet beggers out on their bullshit, now she wants to be mates? Hmmm

Imsexy888

Chatty Member
It's literally always the ones with a thread with a few comments that post shit like that. She's just trying to get attention from her "fans" Very odd behaviour 🤔

truffletrot

VIP Member
I keep seeing her videos coming up where she’s referencing nasty hate comments to her child..

Why on gods green earth is she posting her child during this sensitive time of discovery instead of protecting them 😭

thepantsqueen

VIP Member
Tyrone is
Gosh, this girl is quite the clout chaser. One of her videos just came up on my fyp, where she has stitched a clip of Frenchie Army & Dave Dorans battling & she is saying how awful this is with the cost of living crisis, underage/vulnerable gifters etc & how she has done it before but has seen the error of her ways & now turns off gifts. She went as far as to say that she looked at the people she was following & unfollowed those who she believed "has turned gifting into a wage", despite her being "quite friendly" with some of them she thought "fu*k 'em, they don't care about anyone". Cue me taking a little nosey at her follower list, low & behold, she still follows Mel Moon, Tyrone, Ben Toye & multiple CLA accounts have I bumped my head or are these 'creators' not begging on the daily.....
Aside from Tyrone who has built a good career for himself and is a nice guy, the rest totally!

I think Tyrone is the only example out of the lot of them that uses the live platform decently and creates good content

But you're totally right she slags all these beggars off and then goes online and battles with them and gets money herself 🧐

Midazmi

You all are gunna hate me for saying this but she's one of the only tiktokers who I think is as authentic as possible as long as she is doesn't make earning money on their her personality then I'm going to continue to cry laugh at her videos
I agree, I think she’s a really kind soul. Definitely genuine and so is her husband.

• Haha