Chloe Kent

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw her post saying someone put on a gossip site that her son is a cross dresser. I don’t see anything here so I wonder what site she is on about. This thread is so quiet compared to other tiktokers 😂

Reactions: 2
Saw her post saying someone put on a gossip site that her son is a cross dresser. I don’t see anything here so I wonder what site she is on about. This thread is so quiet compared to other tiktokers 😂
Someone mentioned it on Ash&Chels thread in regards to her daughter wearing a short skirt so maybe that’s it?

Attachments

I mean, no one in this specific thread has mentioned her son so it can't be this. Clearly she's searched her name a fair bit or has an account and reads others threads to notices herself in ash and ches. thread. She has more positive comments than negative from what I've read, so she's chatting tit. Let her son crack on and explore his identity, good for him

Reactions: 4
Not about her ticktoks but about her books a friend was telling me about she thought all the reviews was fake so i had a look and hv to agree if you look on amazon the reviews for each of the books ste so identical like they say cant put it down. Read it in 1-2 days they hope theres a sequel and just using the same words in each review
Bk to chloe i used to like her til she jumped on the begging battles and now even her voice annoys me

Not about her ticktoks but about her books a friend was telling me about she thought all the reviews was fake so i had a look and hv to agree if you look on amazon the reviews for each of the books ste so identical like they say cant put it down. Read it in 1-2 days they hope theres a sequel and just using the same words in each review
Bk to chloe i used to like her til she jumped on the begging battles and now even her voice annoys me
Have I missed something? I’ve never seen her box battle?!

Doesn’t mean that they are? Iv seen shops sell padded bras and skimpy underwear for that age doesn’t mean it’s appropriate..
---
tbf they’re clothes from SHEIN and supermarkets so far. They’re obviously selling the clothes because they sell and believe them to be appropriate. So. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Hi Chloe ;)

• Haha
I used to quite like her but it’s such a shame when they change and start believing their own hype .