Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
He’s the older (?) brother of Gary Linekar, he owns ocean beach (I believe) in Ibiza, I assume they met there and apparently got quite close during the filming of celebs go dating; they then did a fake engagement announcement but now he’s supposedly come out and said “we have an arrangement” so all I can deduce from that is they’re friends with benefits whilst also sleeping with whoever else they like. He’s an awful person from the way he acts given his age too🤢
Met on the show she did recently Celebs go dating.
It's a fake romance it has to be.
Reading his comment he wants to meet 40 year old and older women. But cannot. Erm join Raya or something like that.

loucoop

Whats going on with her mum do we know ? She did loads of posts the other day crying saying things were unfair and today she's put some posts about her mum etc

PastorBake

Chatty Member
God knows maybe it’s ok as it’s clearly her own business? The other ones are less obvious when she’s buzzing about her knock off trainers etc
That's why I'm not sure I understand it. Didn't Jodie Marsh get bollocked for promoting her own stuff and not marking it as ad? Or was that because she was also making outrageous claims about her supplements curing diseases?

What's funnier is Bethan flogging some support swimwear, saying it's her time of the month, and a story later, she's on a pole in a white jumpsuit, which I doubt she had any underwear on with. Yeah, definitely what you would wear if you had your period. They must think people are absolute idiots.
Is she like Vicky P then she has at least 2 a month?

Yeah Chloe did say when he come into the house he was one of her close friends and she was really excited to see him
Must have missed that, so basically getting some newbies and some friends on tv for dating Or saying that GS don't always get new people or even Geordies now do they - Louis ain't a Geordie.

mzcklex

She’s also posted her new house too, how is she so stupid? The sad things is their probably actual fans of hers (god knows why you would be), can’t say I am a fan of anyone to take pics outside their house though 😆
You can’t tell where her new house is though, her current house is obvious where it is if you are from around the area.

Does anybody 'value' her or her contributions to society? She does NOTHING in reality
She does employee a few people so she pays their wages!
But yeah it's the entertainment industry as a whole. Same with Love Island what is learnt from that show? Same with GS or any other reality tv. But we still watch 🙈😄

Does she actually do anything at the salon? Other than turn up and video
Her Mum seems to be in charge of the food and drink area, Chloe just comes in now and again, and like you say take a few videos and promote the place. She is trained though isnt she?