Chloe Elizabeth #6 Did you know she’s 4 foot 10?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg we need a new thread asap “enough is enough”
I’d be fuming if I was one of the mothers. “Seen her every other weekend” umm that’s duck all mate. And you “were gonna be the bigger person” ? You’ve been threatening to “expose the truth” for ages now. While I agree public slating is bad for the kids, tbh there’s no way he can accuse them of “ruining his kids lives” when he is absent. How does he know how his kids are doing on a day to day basis? If you’re so concerned about the mothers ruining their lives maybe try and actually be a dad to them.

Think there should be a Luis thread as he’s actually painting himself to be way worse than Chloe in my opinion.

Reactions: 30
Luis is absent and that’s pretty much it, Chloe is absent, negligent and downright bad. The two can’t be compared

• Heart
Reactions: 17
All Luis will do is play the “Chloe goes on holiday all the time card” which yeah she does but she’s still more present than that muppet 🤣 I’d be shocked if he even says anything of value

Reactions: 7
Disgusting that he's brought a person into it that is sadly no longer here to defend themselves

Reactions: 22
I think it’s completely relevant! It shows the effects of trolling online and needs to be put to an end… where does it stop? Chloe has slated Luis PUBLICLY for years

Reactions: 4
Of course he’s playing the suicide card the prick! Then mentioning the naked pictures he “won’t use against them” why mention it then 🤮 nothing said is anything we don’t already know

Reactions: 24
I agree with Luis mentioning Mike, whatever’s going on should be kept private, I don’t agree with fathers not stepping up but I don’t think fuelling hate towards them on social media is the answer. And that’s exactly what Chloe and cally have both done. They need to deal with it the right way, imagine how humiliating this will be for their children when they are older aswell. Luis might not be there for his children like he should be but slating him online is also wrong.

Reactions: 6
I’m not a fan of Chloe at all but the way luis texts her is absolutely vile!!!!!!
You’d expect better of a man his age wouldn’t you the fact both cally and Chloe say the same things about him and have the same issues with him tell me HE is the problem basically accusing Chloe of getting pregnant on purpose like he doesn’t know how babies are made 🤣
I’m not praising Chloe because I wouldn’t be on this thread if I was a fan of her but on this topic I am 100% on her side

Reactions: 21
He’s definitely deleted it because why the duck would he allow his son in her custody if these things are true?? What father knows this information and does jack tit to stop it. They are both selfish individuals and do not deserve that little boy.

Luis is a tit dad but that doesn’t mean Chloe is a good mum

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.