Chloe Elizabeth #6 Did you know she’s 4 foot 10?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just like now lol, flew to another country to get shagged while her friend now babysits romeo

• Sad
Reactions: 15
It is pretty ironic that you’re on stories complaining about the dad when you can’t even post a live pic of your son for the story… cos you’ve left him again 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I don’t feel sorry for Chloe though cause she was alright with him being a deadbeat dad to Vienna when she met him lol, pick your baby daddy wisely 🤒 I also wouldn’t wanna be airing my dirty laundry by retweeting everything about him tbh I just think she’s childish. Deffo needs to concentrate on getting a job and a home for her kid lol

Reactions: 25
It is pretty ironic that you’re on stories complaining about the dad when you can’t even post a live pic of your son for the story… cos you’ve left him again 🤣
This is actually spot on! She's a dead beat "mother", too!

Any ideas where she is, by the way? She's flown to somewhere but anyone know where?

Reactions: 4
To be quite honest this is going to be SUPER controversial but I’d argue she’s doing worse. He doesn’t want to be in Romeo’s life, has made it clear and keeps out the way. He should probably contribute financially, and apparently that doesn’t happen. So that’s not good.

However, Chloe who is now claiming super mum of the year clearly does not actually care much more than he does. She palms him off every chance she gets to whoever will take him, takes him to inappropriate places such as pubs/bars until god knows what hour, lugs him around like a broken doll to the likes of Dubai where she’s brassing out with the usual lot and doesn’t have any regard for his well-being (not having him any form of routine and posting pictures of him visibly being sunburnt). And don’t get me started on how you can post your son in one story, and thirst traps on the next teasing your OF. Great safeguarding from online freaks.

At least Luis is willing to just say he doesn’t want to be there, she clearly doesn’t want to either and can’t admit it to herself. He’s not constantly come in and out when he feels like it. I think the neglect Chloe shows is a much bigger crime.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
She knew he was a deadbeat when she got with him, and she had no problem till it was her in that situation. I can understand cally commenting on his ‘proud father’ comment as she’s not absent in her daughters life but Chloe’s tit as well and leaves him every chance she gets

Reactions: 16
Didn’t he almost drown one summer in the garden cause she couldn’t be bothered to keep an eye on him?

• Sad
Guys I remember reading somewhere last year about Luis being gay and this comment on a blog about him and Chloe confirms it! She wasn’t even being malicious I 100% believe it’s true. Also has he had a nose job? His eyebrows couldn’t be plucked any thinner.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It’s annoying because now everyone’s on Chloe’s side yet she’s almost as bad as him! They have no clue but just see that the dad doesn’t care so she must be the best mam ever… WRONG

Reactions: 19
She’s really ramping up the Romeo story posts knowing unassuming people will think she’s mum of the year when she’s anything but!

She’s really ramping up the Romeo story posts knowing unassuming people will think she’s mum of the year when she’s anything but!
Yep she is, which is weird considering not too long ago she wasn’t posting him anymore 🤔
Anything for a bit of clout eh Chloe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.