Chloe Elizabeth #6 Did you know she’s 4 foot 10?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brother and brothers girlfriend babysitting Romeo so Chloe can get shagged. Classy.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Sorry if I'm taking over old coals here, I seen a tiktok saying there's a court order banning Luis from seeing his son, does anyone know if that is that correct?

Reactions: 1
Sorry if I'm taking over old coals here, I seen a tiktok saying there's a court order banning Luis from seeing his son, does anyone know if that is that correct?
Highly doubt it. Court won’t grant that unless he’s a safety risk

Reactions: 6
Lmao keep telling all my bf the goss about all this

Having to explain that even though Chloe is technically “in” Romeo’s life it would be much better if she bleeping wasn’t. Poor baby needs to be away from BOTH these bleeping idiots

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s funny both baby mums posting that, funny but sad too. I reckon Chloe would get back with Luis in the morning if he offered

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Guys don’t judge but if I was Cally and Chloe I’d be the exact same🫣🫣😂🤣 I’m no fan of Chloe but it must be so tit seeing your deadbeat baby daddy on a dating show when he has nothing to do with your child (even though Chloe doesn’t allow access anyways so it’s partly her fault too😂)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Instead of chasing after yet another man why won’t Chloe just please get a job and rent somewhere for her and Romeo! They are a family, she needs to grow up and start providing for him.

And any bloke that she gets with is one that’s been left on the bottom of the pile by other women! She always goes for tossers. And she’s no catch either. I can’t see her being top choice for a man to have kids with. She’s shown absolutely no interest in Romeo.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Not sticking up for Luis here at all cause he is a dead beat

but in fairness, how many times has Chloe fucked off and left that kid during his short life time so she can go get shagged or party 😂💀

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.