Chloe Elizabeth #6 Did you know she’s 4 foot 10?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she’s passenger in a fancy car, without Romeo. So either on her way to the Villa or out with a sugar daddy 😂

Reactions: 7
No idea where they film it but doesn’t seem like she was on a flight for long, so where ever she is can’t be long haul. Wonder how long she’ll be gone and who has Romeo this time.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
No idea where they film it but doesn’t seem like she was on a flight for long, so where ever she is can’t be long haul. Wonder how long she’ll be gone and who has Romeo this time.
why do you think that? There was a super long delay between her plane window story to her lying in bed - like it could have possibly been long haul?

Reactions: 1
Usually if you’re going on love island they put you in a hotel and you have to isolate no? Whereas she was at Nobu last night so who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
why do you think that? There was a super long delay between her plane window story to her lying in bed - like it could have possibly been long haul?
I didn’t check the exact times she posted but I saw the plane story in the morning and then she was in the hotel basically around (what I consider) dinner time, so long haul flight (like 8+ hours), plus waiting for baggage, getting through immigration and then transfer to the hotel, then going out the same night seems like a lot 😂 I think she’s with a man as she was out at Nobu but usually tags her mates etc if she’s out with them.

Reactions: 5
So currently Luis doesn’t have Romeo, Chloe doesn’t have Romeo…. Great parenting guys!

• Sad
Reactions: 30
You’d think she would have learned by now now to post a suitor on her story. It will last less than a month. Because she’s an immature little brass who no man will want to be with.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.