Chloe Elizabeth #6 Did you know she’s 4 foot 10?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t come across Chloe in a good 3 years so when I saw Luis was going on love island I had a sneaky search and OH MY GOD!!! What has this poor girl done to herself?!!!!!! I remember thinking the same the last time I came across her for the first time in a while but Jesus Christ she is completely unrecognisable when compared to her old self. She was so naturally gorgeous , I am in total shock, thought I was on the wrong Instagram page.

Reactions: 10
I wonder if she goes in as a bombshell 😂
I'm sorry this would be absolutely 10/10 reality tv if she came into the villa hahahaha
Cause at the end of the day she is a stunning girl i'm sure she would get lots of attention from other boys and Luis would be low key fumingggg

Reactions: 16
I'm sorry this would be absolutely 10/10 reality tv if she came into the villa hahahaha
Cause at the end of the day she is a stunning girl i'm sure she would get lots of attention from other boys and Luis would be low key fumingggg
She’d plonk Womeo on one of the day beds and clear off to ‘go have a chat’

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’d plonk Womeo on one of the day beds and clear off to ‘go have a chat’
I'm not going to lie I'd absolutely love it, could deffo see her doing a Malin 😂 I bet if she hadn't had Romeo she'd have been on love island like a shot, she already had the D list ex's and was known enough.

Reactions: 8
Word on the street is Luis doesn’t think Romeo is his and that’s why he doesn’t support Chloe or pay towards Romeo

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Word on the street is Luis doesn’t think Romeo is his and that’s why he doesn’t support Chloe or pay towards Romeo
He can fix that through a DNA test but no doubt he can be arsed to arrange that either

Reactions: 16
But he tans in the sun!! So he has to be Luis’!! In fairness though as much as Chloe is a desperate tit excuse of a mom, Luis is a million times worse!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If he genuinely thought that though he wouldn’t have posted Romeo on socials at ALL referring to him as his son? Like I know it’s been very few and far between but he has posted him in the past. Unless something has come out since then, but I don’t think he’s paid CSA ever so that doesn’t add up either.
I’ve known more than one lad deny their kid when it’s 100% theirs and they know it. I think he’s just trying to look for an excuse for being a deadbeat tbh.

Reactions: 8
Maybe he thought he was his, then once he got a little older and saw it looked nothing like him, he might of questioned it?

Reactions: 6
omg no way!!! I wonder who other potential candidates for Romeo's dad is.... I dont even think romeo looks like chloe though.. would be mad if it turned out he wasnt the dad! Do you remember when he posted on his insta that he was gonna tell his story and let light on everything??? Never did lol

Reactions: 11
Oh my god??
Honestly when I saw this it made me think Love Island. But I really hope not because not only will that be awful for her mental health, it’ll also be awful for Romeo. Imagine he grew up to find out his parents were arguing over him on national TV? It would be shameful for the channel to use a literal toddler for drama and views.

View attachment 2684316
How different does she look here
The worst part is she just looks normal albeit abit botched but normal. On insta everyone seems to use the same editing and filtering they all look the same and fake! They’re just setting themselves up for failure when they edit themselves so much that when they look normal it looks weird or wrong
---
Also was it new hair for love island 👀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.