Chloe Elizabeth #6 Did you know she’s 4 foot 10?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe this woman is sat at a bar in ibiza with her child. Absolute disgrace. How is no one correcting her. Just dragging him around with her. What’s she gonna do when he starts school? She deffo won’t manage the school runs. She can’t just run off to Ibiza when Romeo has school everyday, someone should call social she’s an absolute disgrace !!! That poor boy!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I agree people get the social services involved for way less things than what she’s doing ! She’s a bad mum

Reactions: 10
She’s a disgrace. A one year old little boys life should not revolve around watching his mom scrunch her face thinking it’s cute and flaunting her body and her flat pack batty. Sitting in a loud bar stuck in a push chair just because she Cba to be a parent. She’s so desperate it makes me heave. Dragging that poor boy from bar to bar

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Bet she is bringing back random lads to shag aswel while Romeo is there and no doubt drugs will be around. She’s no better than the local junkies that neglect their kids.

• Sad
Her friends are no better for allowing it. I would never go to a bar with my friend and her toddler. That’s so embarrassing. I’m surprised Romeo didn’t get fussy there. The bar looked so busy aswell. What if someone was to accidentally pour drink on romeo. What if someone tripped up and fell on his pram. Idk how Ibiza can allow babies in bars. I find it so strange. I wouldn’t want to go to a bar and see a baby there.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Shock horror she’s going out tomorrow so that begs the question, who is looking after romeo

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Shock horror she’s going out tomorrow so that begs the question, who is looking after romeo
She’s going to take him and leave him in the toilets in his pram with the women who stand in there selling female products/perfume/gum etc

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Chloe’s dog was palmed off onto her mam and dad so she could go on hol, now they’re away on hol, it’s been palmed off to her brother. Poor dog

• Sad
Reactions: 9
How is she not embarrassed 😡 once again out whilst he’s asleep in his pram cause he should be tucked up in bed and she’s drinking yet again.. doubt it takes much for her to be drunk either seeing as she’s soooo tinyyyyy
I’ve just sent this to the woman who’s arguing with me on Luis post about her not being a disgrace . She asked for evidence so I gave it her 🤣👋🏼

Reactions: 5
I think it's horrendous that no one around her has pulled her to the side and said wtf are you doing 😭

Reactions: 18
This is actually disgusting. I cannot believe this is actually happening and she thinks it's perfectly fine to do?! That poor poor boy. He deserves so much better than this. Utterly utterly selfish. She's a disgrace

Poor boy, that’s so dangerous. The thought of a load of drunk adults around a little boy in a foreign country makes me sick

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.