Chloe Boucher

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the gap at the top of her nose for. She looks radioactive ☢
Oh my god that white little triangle at the top of her nose and in between her eyebrows, it never fails to make me gasp. this is the furthest thing from bridal makeup I've ever seen, her forehead is orange, and her face is chalky and a totally different colour, the harsh brown lipliner, how could she think this is nice for even a night out, but her bleeping wedding. all the treatments and facials she's having done and her skin is chalked in powders and gunk. why can't she do soft, dewy pretty makeup, I always feel her face is going to crack through all that makeup. she's gone too far with her teeth too, they are the same colour as her hair. she's very pretty if she paired it back. she is the worst I've seen at makeup, dunno how she's making money from it, whatever way that is, it's a mystery.

Reactions: 4
All of those skin treatments and for what? She has a path worn to that place that are giving her free skin procedures and she’s covering it all up with nasty orange muck. Imagine hugging her on the day you’d come away covered in make up

Reactions: 8
Used to follow years ago, came up on my search page. The rage of seeing she got her wedding dress for free. How crass and tacky, obviously can't afford it herself.

Reactions: 3
A freebie ring. Could you get any less sentimental or romantic. Her fella must not have any balls to go along with that

Reactions: 9
Had to watch her YouTube tutorial just to see the orange smather in real time. She says half way through that people always say to her how she never looks caked, Chloe love, you are absolutely always caaaaked! Ill never understand why she powders her whole face into a chalky mess after applying a glowy base, orange foundation and white concealer. And the way she does her lips makes me heave. She doesn’t want to go to a MUA for the wedding day as she knows her own face best. More like they’d actually do a nice light application to show of your natural features rather than the heavy handed and chalky Bratz doll look that Chloe favours. It will never horrify me how she can start off so fresh faced and naturally pretty and then proceed to completely ruin her natural face

Reactions: 6
She’s doing nearly everything herself bar 2 things which is hair and something else, what a tight ass. She’s using that home nail set to do white nails that look like she put tipex on her nails instead of going for a classy French manicure. Just shows how bad influencers really are that they don’t want to pay for anything

Reactions: 10
I don’t know where some people pull such a big group of girls for their hen parties! Maybe I’ve considerably less friends ha

Reactions: 7
I don’t know where some people pull such a big group of girls for their hen parties! Maybe I’ve considerably less friends ha
Well, for context, I once went to a hen of a friend years ago and she had 40 women there. Yes, 40!!!

She turned out to be a toxic friend and very fake… so there’s your answer. “Nice” to everyone to keep everyone around. It’s all appearances!

Fuckin hell all the procedures she’s had done 😱 and sorry but I don’t see any benefit like what’s the point when all anyone sees is make up

Fuckin hell all the procedures she’s had done 😱 and sorry but I don’t see any benefit like what’s the point when all anyone sees is make up
So many! She’s a naturally stunning girl.
One thing I noticed about her Q+A, she said something about currently living in Galway… thought that was an interesting choice of words if they’ve the house bought here! I’d say she’s not happy living here.

Reactions: 6
She'll be there as long as the boy has a contract with Connacht. I can't see him getting signed by any of the other provinces unless he starts playing in France.

I'm shook at the amount of work she gets done for a girl in her 20s(i know she's 30 now but these treatments have been done a couple of years). I'm all for doing whatever makes you feel good about yourself but it's like this one got every treatment on the market just because. I think this girl is just bored out of her brains and sits studying herself and looking for areas to tweak. like I remember years ago when Botox wasn't commonly done here it was her hair she used to obsess over.. it wasn't blonde enough, wasn't thick enough and was always on some sort of hair journey, pushing that viviscal to grow your hair (while she continued to bleach it and use ghd on it every day). Botox all over her face, laser treatment, lip filler, her teeth bonded, the skin on her shoulders and neck lightened to reduce freckles, some sort of sculpt treatment on her stomach muscles to have a flat stomach. thought the list of work she had done was never going to end

Reactions: 10
The most pathetic was the treatment on her arms and shoulders to reduce freckles! The girl just screams insecurity. She really must hate what she sees. I remember she said before she had Botox in her nose because she didn’t like how her face wrinkled when she smiled. Like that’s perfectly natural! She won’t stop until she’s literally pore-less, hairless, flawless with no unique features whatsoever. I don’t know how her fella can listen to her waffle on about herself she is literally so vain it’s grotesque.

Reactions: 12
so she was counting down the days for her next Botox session and is going to start getting it every 4 months instead of twice per year. she needs to get a job and think about other stuff rather than how her face and hair look. what does she talk to her fella or friends about? her beauty treatments or how she curled her hair that day. she seems to do nothing and have no interest in anything that's not involved with how she looks.

Reactions: 9