Chloe Boucher

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got so little for doing she’s in getting cosmetic treatments done every day now.
All these rugby wags do it to get ready for the wedding. Joanna Cooper is the exact same. They are so bleeping boring. Get a personality and a job Chloe!

Reactions: 5
All these rugby wags do it to get ready for the wedding. Joanna Cooper is the exact same. They are so bleeping boring. Get a personality and a job Chloe!
And neither of them need any of it. So little for doing only sitting around staring at themselves

Reactions: 2
We can only hope she doesn’t have a reaction to any of these unnecessary treatments or none of them go wrong leaving her permanently damaged…
Am I genuine? nah, it’d serve her right for messing around with her face when there’s nothing wrong with it

• Haha
I wonder will she do her own make up on her wedding day? I can’t envisage her letting anyone else do it as she seems to like the orange chalky mess so I’m guessing it’ll be more of the same on her wedding day 😬

I wonder will she do her own make up on her wedding day? I can’t envisage her letting anyone else do it as she seems to like the orange chalky mess so I’m guessing it’ll be more of the same on her wedding day 😬
I would LOVE for someone else to do her makeup for the wedding. She is such a good looking girl naturally she actually destroys herself with the matte overly orange makeup. Imagine her with a nice dewy foundation and some cream
Blush and highlighter - shed look around 10 years younger. Unfortunately I think she’ll do it herself 🙈🙈

Reactions: 8
I'm unfollowing this freeloader.. she got her wedding dress for free. has she no shame or pride? the biggest day of her life and it can't just be all her own organisation, nothing to do with Instagram. she does nothing from one end to the year to the next bar plaster on orange and white makeup, curl her frazzled hair and pretend to be into healthy food and fitness. I've no idea how she has so many followers. she is one of the laziest content creators and is just free riding quite literally the wave. faces by grace who has zero makeup content is actually more interesting than chloe.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm unfollowing this freeloader.. she got her wedding dress for free. has she no shame or pride? the biggest day of her life and it can't just be all her own organisation, nothing to do with Instagram. she does nothing from one end to the year to the next bar plaster on orange and white makeup, curl her frazzled hair and pretend to be into healthy food and fitness. I've no idea how she has so many followers. she is one of the laziest content creators and is just free riding quite literally the wave. faces by grace who has zero makeup content is actually more interesting than chloe.
Sickened seeing she got it for free. I had an appointment for there but will be cancelling in the morning

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I had to unfollow this one. I don't understand how she has so many followers, and so much money.. Is she big on You tube ?

Reactions: 6
I had to unfollow this one. I don't understand how she has so many followers, and so much money.. Is she big on You tube ?
I don’t think she has that much money - she’s not big on YouTube or Instagram. I think the bags and stuff are fake.

Reactions: 2
It’s atrocious. She has up the ante on her usual ridiculous make up and she looks absolutely awful. It’s genuinely some of the worst make up I’ve seen her do and that’s saying something because it’s always terrible. If she was my friend I’d have to have a word. I couldn’t let her walk down the aisle like that. It’s totally chavvy looking

I don’t follow her anymore but dipped in just there, Jaysus the make up is terrible!! I would sue if that was done on my wedding day! She’s so orange and different shades of orange her face doesn’t match up at all!

Reactions: 4