Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Yeah I’m a bit meh about it. She’s a lovely looking girl but she looks the same as she always does. Just with a white dress on.
---
Bridesmaids dresses are awful

Reactions: 8

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I find it hilarious when she shows inside her wardrobe. It’s like 5 million neutral hoodies hung up and not much else

She does a “clean girl makeup” look and yet still looks like she needs to wash her face. Multiple treatments, for her to then cake the 10 layers of Charlotte Tilbury back on. She definitely needs a job, it’s not normal to be so self-absorbed like that, moping around and seemingly doing nothing. The fella seems a bit vapid, he’s probably only there as it’s become the “easy” life. He seems like he wouldn’t say anything, even if it did bother him.

Don’t get me started on this one. She does NOTHING all day apart from open press drop after press drop, obsess over how her hair is not the correct tone of blonde and perv over images of blonde instagram models who she wants to look like. She doesn’t seem to leave the house. She is shacked up with her boyfriend in Galway who I believe plays rugby and Chloe seems to have become a recluse and does nothing only cake make up on to sit at home and open more shit she received for free. She showed one weeks of packaging build up in her hall there the other day and it was genuinely grotesque. She is a good looking girl but I’ve genuinely never seen anyone obsess over how they look like she does. She asked for advice on her hair the other day as hers is completely destroyed from over bleaching and over styling because she washes and styles it every single day despite going absolutely nowhere. I think she is an odd fish if im honest. I don’t know if she has anxiety issues or what but she could do with getting an actual job and getting out into the world instead of sitting at home all day staring at herself in the mirror wishing she looked like Romee Strijd.
It's very odd for a young girl isn't it? Like why has she no job?? She is obsessed with her hair and she has it ruined from bleaching and heated hair tools. I don't even think she's great at make up, her makeup is always really flat looking and ten shades too dark for her, same boring brown overlined lips and orangey brown eye lids.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Does she not realise the filters she uses on Instagram do her no favours at all and make her look ridiculous and weird?

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
“Happy about the return of the side part”. When did it go away? Just part your hair whatever way you want like who even follows this nonsense

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Fast forward to a few weeks from now when she’s obsessing over some other blonde insta model with long locks and she’s regretting cutting her hair and is asking for tips on how to grow hair long

emmysue

I don’t know where some people pull such a big group of girls for their hen parties! Maybe I’ve considerably less friends ha

Reactions: 7

Sheppy88

So nosey but is her dad not around? Her mam gave her away and thinking of it never seen mention of him before

Lenlenny

Seriously any decent hair dressers will tell you inches of damaged hair looks awful - just cut it !

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She is so obsessed with herself it’s actually kind of alarming. “Your hair grows from your root, I don’t think many people know that” 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Everyone knows that.
imagine having so little to do and possess such an obsession about yourself that you can track to the exact cm how your hair has grown over the last few months. Get a job chloe

• Haha

Savager3

She posted the other day not to worry as her trip is essential, so far she’s sat on a beach and gone out for dinner with her boyfriend. Does she think going to Marbella is essential because it’s their 10 year anniversary? That’s how delusional instahuns are. Absolutely sick of seeing influencers living it up on holidays.

greenglasgrass

That’s it, in Galway it’s easy to find things to do between yoga, wellness, fitness, arts etc. She rarely left the house. With her following she could have been eating out every day for free. Maybe she doesn’t want to be an “insta Hun” but also that kind of what she is so I don’t know what her deal is. I can’t see the appeal in following her at all

Since she moved to Galway she has given up on instagram. She doesn't have the drive or the energy anymore. She's just sitting there sad because her hair is damaged. Her day consists of her walking the dog, opening PR packages and scrolling through old photos of when her hair was in better condition. She seems really unhappy in Galway

Babadoo69

I'm unfollowing this freeloader.. she got her wedding dress for free. has she no shame or pride? the biggest day of her life and it can't just be all her own organisation, nothing to do with Instagram. she does nothing from one end to the year to the next bar plaster on orange and white makeup, curl her frazzled hair and pretend to be into healthy food and fitness. I've no idea how she has so many followers. she is one of the laziest content creators and is just free riding quite literally the wave. faces by grace who has zero makeup content is actually more interesting than chloe.
Sickened seeing she got it for free. I had an appointment for there but will be cancelling in the morning

• Heart
Wouldn't mind but back in normal times this one never ever went on holidays. I'm following her years and I don't remember her being on many holidays only PR trips to London.