Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Savager3

She’s doing nearly everything herself bar 2 things which is hair and something else, what a tight ass. She’s using that home nail set to do white nails that look like she put tipex on her nails instead of going for a classy French manicure. Just shows how bad influencers really are that they don’t want to pay for anything

Reactions: 10

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Annoying thing to happen but it’s probably stuff she already has anyway. Is that two GHD’s she was gifted? The stuff these people get sent every day is insane. It’s an awful thing to happen but I can’t say I’ve much sympathy for someone whose wardrobes are drawers are already overflowing with greed

• Haha
Reactions: 9

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I wonder is she pregnant? Something about her face in her latest grid pic makes me think she could be. Although I’m not sure how she will cope with a lack of treatments and tweakments for 9mths if she is

Babadoo69

No sympathy for her at all. Greed is an awful disease. Take take take with these so called influencers... then to be off posting about a gifted stay and obviously showing her house is empty..why broadcast that the house is empty.. maybe she should have waited to boast she was away a few days when she was back to post. Zero braincells

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Id say she’s riddled with issues. She seems to be a hermit and just spends her days ogling over pretty girls online and looking at herself in the mirror. It can’t be healthy.

Also that slicked back greasy bun does nothing for her

Last edited:

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
A freebie ring. Could you get any less sentimental or romantic. Her fella must not have any balls to go along with that

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She got Botox in her nose as she noticed it scrunched when she smiled. Doesn’t everyone’s?! Dear lord talk about a pointless tweak. She spends too much time in the mirror

so she was counting down the days for her next Botox session and is going to start getting it every 4 months instead of twice per year. she needs to get a job and think about other stuff rather than how her face and hair look. what does she talk to her fella or friends about? her beauty treatments or how she curled her hair that day. she seems to do nothing and have no interest in anything that's not involved with how she looks.

rupertbear1

Nobody cares about your hair chloe! I’ve never known anybody so obsessed with their hair and their appearance… seems unhealthy! I can’t work out if she loves herself or is deeply insecure, I’m leaning more towards insecure, she seems to be fixated on how she looks and how clean her house is. OCD maybe. Think I may have to unfollow!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
She sits on her bedroom floor all day opening PR packages🙄. How does she earn money or fill her time? I used to like her years back but she's quite dull now

I wonder will she do her own make up on her wedding day? I can’t envisage her letting anyone else do it as she seems to like the orange chalky mess so I’m guessing it’ll be more of the same on her wedding day 😬
I would LOVE for someone else to do her makeup for the wedding. She is such a good looking girl naturally she actually destroys herself with the matte overly orange makeup. Imagine her with a nice dewy foundation and some cream
Blush and highlighter - shed look around 10 years younger. Unfortunately I think she’ll do it herself 🙈🙈

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
All of those skin treatments and for what? She has a path worn to that place that are giving her free skin procedures and she’s covering it all up with nasty orange muck. Imagine hugging her on the day you’d come away covered in make up

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I’m guessing she’s pretty much done with Instagram is she? She half heartedly announced a jewellery collection a few weeks back in a blink and you’ll miss it Instagram post but never actually came on talking about it or showcased the pieces. She should just close down her account at this stage.