Chloe and Beans

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread is so quiet but just saw their new reel about their eye colour and noticed every single one of them has dark circles/bags. Not sure if it's normal for young children to have them and especially all of them including the twins.

Reactions: 2
Might be controversial but it must be the diet. I tried being vegetarian but didn't last long. Only around 5 months at the most. I had to go back to eating meat after I was just a lot more sicker then normal.

It's really noticeable now too:

1667930687049.png
1667930716635.png

Reactions: 1
Might be controversial but it must be the diet. I tried being vegetarian but didn't last long. Only around 5 months at the most. I had to go back to eating meat after I was just a lot more sicker then normal.

It's really noticeable now too:

View attachment 1714658View attachment 1714661
It's definitely the diet. I'm really surprised with 9 kids she's been vegan/veg for that long. It's also the fact that she feeds them literal toddler portions, the poor kids are probably hungry all the time.

Reactions: 3
I stumbled upon one of their vlogs after ages and wow she's going really grey all them kids must finally be starting to age her

I think she'll announce she's pregnant again soon - maybe early next year. I don't think she'll stop until she has 10. :/

Some of the kids seemed to really thrive when they were going to that Montessori pre-school/school. I'm guessing it was too expensive and thats why she's homeschooling now.

Last edited:
  • Wow
I think she'll announce she's pregnant again soon - maybe early next year. I don't think she'll stop until she has 10. :/

Some of the kids seemed to really thrive when they were going to that Montessori pre-school/school. I'm guessing it was too expensive and thats why she's homeschooling now.
I was thinking that too. Chloe is obsessed with babies.

Agree about the school. I just don't think homeshcooling is right for them.

Good on them for buying a house of their own. Especially in this market.

I just can’t imagine the cost of feeding / housing / clothing / schooling / swimming lessons etc for them all

It was said before that the AUS system is very generous with benefits.
Yeah, I’m in Australia. There is a “good” benefits system, although I’m sure she’s got into YouTube long ago enough to be making enough $$$$$ from it. There’s no way she could live off of benefits. Having a large family is expensive. My mind just boggles when I think how much they must spend on food.

Reactions: 4
The first video I saw from her had 4.3 million views. It was the shop with 6 kids.

One channel I watch which became monetised with only 6.5k followers was able to do a £100 food bank shop with views no where as big.

They do save a bit by not eating meat. It would be nice if they did a budget video.

The first video I saw from her had 4.3 million views. It was the shop with 6 kids.

One channel I watch which became monetised with only 6.5k followers was able to do a £100 food bank shop with views no where as big.

They do save a bit by not eating meat. It would be nice if they did a budget video.

So the more videos you pump out, the more views you get, the more money you make. So you need your children more accessible, back in homeschooling and you need more babies, because they’re major content draw cards

I would love a budget video of her income streams and outgoings

So the more videos you pump out, the more views you get, the more money you make. So you need your children more accessible, back in homeschooling and you need more babies, because they’re major content draw cards

It would be interesting. They also have the bendy bean shop as well.

I also did think school was good for them, especially the triplets.

• Heart
I'm guessing Family payments for each kid, youtube and their online store. Though not sure how their store is going. They don't want to be too busy as they pack all orders from home.

Saying all that. For as long as I've watched Chloe, she sure keeps a tidy house!

it would be hard I'm sure, many lifetimes ago I used to have hell's own job getting my 3 kids under 5 out the door 😁

I am really sad for the triplets, being yanked out of school where they were thriving!! She could have kept her golden big boys home but those 7 year olds are so far behind even still. Before they went to school they had no sign of literacy at all.
She claimed they all "talked" & the kids all chose homeschooling. What bullshit. Anyone who has watched a vlog knows the triplets follow along on the elder 3, they never express thoughts of their own. Pearl was the one who especially loved school.

Chloe still doesn't much like her daughters. Birdie is the main draw at the moment so she's good but once she is walking .. watch out. The pregnancy announcement will be immediate IMO. And she will cross everything for another boy so "Coco" :sick: will have a little friend & she won't have to talk to/about Sylvie at all.