Chloe and Beans

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's going to have to keep them in school though, there's no way she can home school that many kids. I can see her wanting to with the youngest ones because she enjoys it and the others in Steiner. They will have to eventually move to a bigger place if she's going to keep having more and more though.
The kids really seem to be enjoying school.

9 kids though. That's a lot to look after and provide for.

Reactions: 2
I read that too on another forum. Australia is apparently very generous with child benefit. Ro used to be a baker but stopped after the triplets were born, so not exactly a very high paying job before. She hasn't really worked. I honestly don't think Usborne books and Grimm toys would be enough to support a family of that size.

I think you can double your benefits if you have more than 3 kids and get more with the more kids you have in Australia. I totally forgot about the bendy beanstalk shop but I doubt it's going to be sustainable.

Haha good point, she's never actually worked has she? Her job has basically been popping out kids, lining them up and putting them in the same clothing to post to social media.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wonder what she will call her new baby girl? I generally love her kids names but she is running out of letters!

Reactions: 1
I’m generally confused at what number of kid she is on now. Total baby factory. Obviously loves not working

I think they do an ok job being parents to so many kids, and all the kids genuinely seem happy and cared for. There are things that bug me though, Ro is probably really shy around camera, and never says anything other than little additions to what Chloe talks about. I hope in real life it is not like that and he actually has a say in matters.
Also really love the fact that they are vegetarians (I think they were vegan but when the twins or triplets were born they started using cows milk for them and sticked to it I guess). However, the kids are all extremly skinny. And super pale too, I hope they are getting a healthy diet and this is just their genes. I have also been a very skinny child and was definitely well fed, but with so many kids who are all super thin and pale it gets my wondering

Reactions: 4
I don't think Chloe is going to stop at 9. At least not until she has more girls to even out the boy/girl ratio. They're going to be the Duggars of Australia. This latest kid won't even be 1 before she announces she's pregnant again. She's got a whole decade of fertility left

• Haha
I don't think Chloe is going to stop at 9. At least not until she has more girls to even out the boy/girl ratio. They're going to be the Duggars of Australia. This latest kid won't even be 1 before she announces she's pregnant again. She's got a whole decade of fertility left
I agree that this won't be her last. She doesn't seem to have anything else in her life. Being a parent (mum of 8 w/ twins + triplets) just in case you hadn't noticed her vlog titles 🙄 is all she knows. All of her content focuses on the children, and interest fades as they grow up, so she'll have at least another 6 / 7 more to keep the money rolling in and delay getting an actual job.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She has said previously they wanted 10.

I can see her with 12/13. The largest AUS family has 16.

My sister had a girl in her class who was 1/14.

Last edited:
  • Wow
She has said previously they wanted 10.

I can see her with 12/13. The largest AUS family has 16.

My sister had a girl in her class who was 1/14.
That family of 16 seem to manage life way better than the biggest family in Britain, I've seen stories about them but not a tv series.

That family of 16 seem to manage life way better than the biggest family in Britain, I've seen stories about them but not a tv series.
The Radfords are are a train wreck tbh. She was still a child and only 13 and he was 17 when she fell pregnant. She knows no other life.

• Sad
The Radfords are are a train wreck tbh. She was still a child and only 13 and he was 17 when she fell pregnant. She knows no other life.
Funny, the Dunstans were the same ages when they met. Of course she didn't have kids that young (thank God they waited till they were both adults).