Chloe and Beans

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It certainly seems that way, that’s the thing with family vloggers it just isnt sustainable.

I do worry about what she’s going to do when they get older because nothing lasts forever. Not sure how much they make off the bendy beanstalk and their channel but i doubt it’s near enough to be a long term thing
Yes it won’t be unless she has more babies. I do think she would struggle if ro had to go back to work as remember he did when the triplets were babies and that’s why she started the YouTube so he could be at home too

I read on another forum that they do also get benefits, so that's also been there too.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She should have gotten rid of that last photo where one of the kids is clearly touching himself. Get that kids do that, but she's only commented that it's a phase and left it up.

She should have gotten rid of that last photo where one of the kids is clearly touching himself. Get that kids do that, but she's only commented that it's a phase and left it up.
I didn’t even notice that, I wondered why she was talking about the washing, she doesn’t even do it, ro always does it 🤣

Reactions: 1
I didn’t even notice that, I wondered why she was talking about the washing, she doesn’t even do it, ro always does it 🤣
Going through some of her older photos I've reported one of the kids in bath with their bottoms on display and there's others too.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Clearly she doesn’t care about her kids privacy at all. People to be so careful about what they post.

This is why I’m thankful to have grown up in a time when social media where you could post a million pictures of your kids or the world to see didn’t exist, there was only home video.

Had a peek at her Instagram the other day, seems everything has become entirely about the twins now.:rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
The kids seem sweet and I'm not against homeschooling, but surely it would make more sense for them to go to regular schools? Especially with having so many of different ages. I imagine once the twins are a bit older, its going to be difficult to teach them all at the same time, as they'll have different curriculum requirements surely?

Yeah I agree, I don't know how she's going to do it all. It would make sense now to put the older set in school as the babies require a lot of care and the older they get the harder it is to come up with a good curriculum. I think Chloe does an decent job but she's only finished high school and doesn't necessarily have the resources a qualified teacher with a classroom does.

I'll just be honest, were it not for her youtube channel and social media presence, I think she would have stopped at Felix, or surely after the triplets. The fact that she got a reversal makes it seem like she was just desperate for more kids to revive their dying channel.

I had to unfollow Chloe a while ago simply because I cannot deal with what she dresses those children in :ROFLMAO:

Her recent clickbaiting a pregnancy test because Evan found it and thought she was pregnant was pretty gross honestly (it was from the twins but why she left it lying around is odd). Sounds like she’s brainwashed her kids into wanting more siblings. She brought them all in for camera time and asked if they thought she was pregnant again and asked if they wanted her to have more babies. Most of them said yes...

Her recent clickbaiting a pregnancy test because Evan found it and thought she was pregnant was pretty gross honestly (it was from the twins but why she left it lying around is odd). Sounds like she’s brainwashed her kids into wanting more siblings. She brought them all in for camera time and asked if they thought she was pregnant again and asked if they wanted her to have more babies. Most of them said yes...
i thought this was very odd behaviour too. From her video of telling the kids she was expecting, she had already told them they wanted to “try for another baby”.... why would any child want to picture their parents doing THAT?:sick:

I used to like her now I just think she's another idiot youtube mum. More kids for more $$

So she has the triplets in school now, which I think is a really good thing because they seemed a bit behind developmentally and can definitely use the structure, plus they’re far busier with the twins now. She only had the older boys in school for a short time though so we’ll see how long it lasts and if they stay in through primary.

On the other hand, she still wants more kids at some point which I think is insane (or at least she's said she is open to the idea).. They’re going to eventually have to move or something because there definitely isn’t going to be enough room as is when oldest three get to be teenagers.

Reactions: 4
Oh no she's moved the triplets Evan and Otto to a steiner school 😢

She claims the triplets were too exhausted, and Evan and Otto found public school boring and didn't find it stimulating 🙄 That's probably because they've never had to work at anything, and always take the easy route.

• Wow

She claims the triplets were too exhausted, and Evan and Otto found public school boring and didn't find it stimulating 🙄 That's probably because they've never had to work at anything, and always take the easy route.
Aren't Stiener schools all private- how can they afford it for so many kids?

There might not the same emphasis on learning, but hopefully it will still be better for them to mix with other kids, then just having the school of Chole and Ro.

she did a Q&A last week didn’t she?