Chloe Adair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it strange Rose & Caramel don’t promote Chloe’s tan range in their socials. I went on their IG and TikTok and you wouldn’t know about Chloe’s tan. It’s only from her page that she has one with them. But they promote other colabs

Reactions: 2
I feel like something happened between Chloe and R&C. I don’t think she sells the tan under their name anymore, it’s just Trinity / Chloe Adair but with no mention of R&C. You can’t find it by searching Chloe Adair on their website either.

It’s weird, considering the song and dance they made about the collaboration and how well she sold it, that they’ve just quietly parted ways with nothing further said. Unless they did announce it and I’ve missed it.

Reactions: 3
Between the baby spam now and praising herself about “mammas milk” I think I would take an asos haul anyday

I love Chloe’s fashion content but my god if I am gunna have to put up with this for the next 18 years I will unfollow

Reactions: 16
Does anyone know if Chloe is breastfeeding? who cares if you are or not. No need to mention mama’s milk at every opportunity. We get it. You don’t talk about bottle feeding your baby at every opportunity and breast feeding should be no diff

Reactions: 7
yes as another user posted above, it’s not actually affiliated with them anymore, she’s branched away and made it her own thing, no longer owned by them! I don’t understand how or why they separated though when it was their products she mixed together to create “trinity”

Reactions: 1
Why does she insist on always sitting in the back with her baby…I’m pretty sure they would have a car mirror.

But more importantly why does she always have to pick up and comment on her imperfections or flaws “changed my hair slightly” (because it was different in the previous story); or “oh ignore my nails I need them down”. No one and I mean NO ONE even notices or remotely cares, stop defending yourself all the time. You are allowed to be NORMAL!!

Reactions: 2
Heating oil must be cheap where this one lives and her house roasting cos she is constantly lying with her baps out and that baby is very rarely dressed either

Reactions: 4
Heating oil must be cheap where this one lives and her house roasting cos she is constantly lying with her baps out and that baby is very rarely dressed either
No shortage of money for Miss Adair, if the drug dealing BF rumours are true and giving her Dads dodgy dealings there’s probably money to burn!!
She is really wrecking my head since she’s become a mother, the public swooning is boring now,the breastfeeding BORING,the outfit posts trying to colour coordinate with her newborn BORING, her life screams boring boring boring!!! Highlighting her “flaws” when she is beyond flitered is also BORING Chloe!change the record girl or how about ditch the filters so when ur son sees your pictures in the future he will be able to recognise you

Reactions: 5