Chloe Adair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s on about getting back to normality! So posting more pictures of herself in a million different outfits, and going off on a holiday!

Reactions: 6
She’s on about getting back to normality! So posting more pictures of herself in a million different outfits, and going off on a holiday!

I know that post fucked me off. Back to normality for her is lie ins, gym, shopping trips and booking holidays.

For the rest of us it’s back to the actual grind of you know - real full time jobs

Reactions: 8
They are scumbags from the shankill, can’t polish a turd. Her sister is very good looking but all I can see in her oldest child is Johnny adairs head

They are scumbags from the shankill, can’t polish a turd. Her sister is very good looking but all I can see in her oldest child is Johnny adairs head
All I see in Chloe is jonny Adair, she’s his double

Omg her face in her latest picture!!! Why does it look so weird, face so orange, eyes so black! Even worse than normal

Reactions: 3
Couldn’t give a fuck what size she wears, she’s the same shape as my 9 year old nephew.

It would be like shagging an ironing board

Reactions: 16
Well it must be easy hun when all you do is open a few gifted boxes and post ASOS links. These insensitive influencers going on about their easy lives when there are people struggling to heat homes and eat.

I’m lucky that I work a good job and get a good paycheck but I’d never brag as some of my friends are in very opposite positions and I’d never wanna come across insensitive.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Her usual day to day is doing sweet fuck all , and going on holidays, and been out , she really does piss me off , id love to have the life she posts of every day !

Reactions: 8
"Still having a drink etc" well we know that you functioning alcoholic

Reactions: 9
"Still having a drink etc" well we know that you functioning alcoholic
I thought that as well lool
I’m no stranger to a drink but she actually seems to have a problem - having to have a drink to take in the taxi on the way to a night out a slippery slope hun

Ooohh look at me being a dosser again, dossing about all day after posting a link to a coat So exhausting being me, love contributing positively to society just like my turd of a father

Reactions: 4