Chit Chat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is everyone today?
I’ve just had a 30 minute virtual online make up appointment which was a tad surreal but it was also good to do something a little frivolous in my day.
Might get out in the garden in a bit and move my strawberry plants to another bed.

Reactions: 1
Shattered lol. I’ve been to pick up my prescription and I’m now sat in the garden ready to do some uni work.
When I couldn’t sleep last night I googled it, apparently when there’s a full moon it can affect your sleep and there’s one today! Wonder if that’s the cause of the lack of sleep 🤔
Anyway, I hope you’re all ok x

How is everyone today?
I’ve just had a 30 minute virtual online make up appointment which was a tad surreal but it was also good to do something a little frivolous in my day.
Might get out in the garden in a bit and move my strawberry plants to another bed.
Just spent 1.5 hours in a post office queue in the sun. It was essential that I went there as I needed to post a passport application for my son. At least it’s done now.

Shattered lol. I’ve been to pick up my prescription and I’m now sat in the garden ready to do some uni work.
When I couldn’t sleep last night I googled it, apparently when there’s a full moon it can affect your sleep and there’s one today! Wonder if that’s the cause of the lack of sleep 🤔
I’m going to do some uni work in my garden also 🤓

Reactions: 2
Is it the pink moon tonight?

Are you usually away at uni or do you study from home?

Is it the pink moon tonight?

Are you usually away at uni or do you study from home?
Yeah pink moon. I do open uni, funny how I have all this time at home now and I haven’t done a single bit of study 🙄 time to pull my finger out lol

• Haha
Just spent 1.5 hours in a post office queue in the sun. It was essential that I went there as I needed to post a passport application for my son. At least it’s done now.

I’m going to do some uni work in my garden also 🤓
My hubby’s 😜 photo was rejected on his application. We need to resubmit another one or they will withdraw it and keep the money. They’ll have to make do with one taken at home again which will get rejected but he’s self isolating so can’t go out to a photo booth. I’m hoping they will be flexible with their deadline because it’s out of our control.

are they telling you that very thing you are chucking is really special and they need to keep it? My youngest does that, that’s why i tend to be reckless when they are at school.
EVERYTHING is their absolute favourite 😬 I have to bag quickly and remove all evidence from the house 😂

• Haha
My hubby’s 😜 photo was rejected on his application. We need to resubmit another one or they will withdraw it and keep the money. They’ll have to make do with one taken at home again which will get rejected but he’s self isolating so can’t go out to a photo booth. I’m hoping they will be flexible with their deadline because it’s out of our control.
I had to go to three different places to get the photos taken as they kept rejecting them, so I feel your pain. The photos ended up costing more than the passport!!!!!

I'm so jealous of everyone being down south with the toasty weather!

The sun is shining up in Aberdeen but it's only 12 degrees!

It’s getting to me today this isolation is. Partners just taken the kids out for a walk and I called him a smug twit as he walked out the door because well quite frankly that’s what he was being 😤

Its getting a bit cabin fever-y. I was trying to explain to him how I feel and he was just being a dick about it so resorted to name calling being the grown up that I am. I just wanted some time on my own having not had any in nearly 3 weeks, well it seems I’ve got it now at least🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Ah it's so difficult I don't want a big drama or argument but I feel like we probably aren't good influences on each other to be honest and I've put it off and off but I want to sort my life out after this hopefully and we always end up getting ourselves into not so great situations together. 🙄 but I think your right just need to be completely honest x
just ghost her I would 😂😂

My dog is pissing me off today god I love her but I swear she keeps barking at every arrggghhh stfu!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m guessing she doesn’t grasp what lockdown means?
Ah she does she just has the attitude of "well if I get it I get it" kind of thing 🙄 tbh I feel like such a witch for saying this but people who are saying to me "omg I can't believe we won't see each other for 3 months how tit" I kinda feel releaved like yeah there's people I miss, but there's also people who I feel free of for a while 😂 not even that I dislike them just tired of their dramas x

just ghost her I would 😂😂

My dog is pissing me off today god I love her but I swear she keeps barking at every arrggghhh stfu!
I would but I'm scared she will just turn up at my house or use things I've told her against me. 😴 I wish their was a way to delete Facebook messages you've sent on the other persons side haha cos I don't put it past her to screenshot and post our private conversation's 🙄 oh well lol

& awh hahaha 🐶🐶🐶

Reactions: 3
Ah she does she just has the attitude of "well if I get it I get it" kind of thing 🙄 tbh I feel like such a witch for saying this but people who are saying to me "omg I can't believe we won't see each other for 3 months how tit" I kinda feel releaved like yeah there's people I miss, but there's also people who I feel free of for a while 😂 not even that I dislike them just tired of their dramas x

I would but I'm scared she will just turn up at my house or use things I've told her against me. 😴 I wish their was a way to delete Facebook messages you've sent on the other persons side haha cos I don't put it past her to screenshot and post our private conversation's 🙄 oh well lol

& awh hahaha 🐶🐶🐶
😱 she sounds dangerous!

Heya

To stop us clogging up the SODs thread, a place for us all to congregate! All are welcome including secret undercover influencers x

First on the mic is @Dogmuck

Also - please let us know what we should be watching / listening to / making / baking (heaven forbid) during lockdown.

💓💓💓💓

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This is a good idea - have you invited the rest of the crew?
Added the link on the thread and will follow up a few times over the coming days too just to make sure no one misses it!

Next thread title will have to be a bit better sorry to disappoint you guys I am not a wordsmith! But we have a room of our own to destroy with our gossip and that’s all that matters 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 4
This is a good idea - have you invited the rest of the crew?
Right ok went back into Fod page and saw you’ve put the link in.
Brilliant work. So now I need to decide if I fill you all in or go off to bed and leave you in suspense until tomorrow 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6