Chit Chat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m feeling the same, very flat. Not helped by the fact there’s no sun, just rain and it’s cold. My children were bored by 10am. I’m not in the mood to keep finding things to do. I’m hoping to get out in the garden later , at least the weeding will be easier with all the rain.
on another note, I know it’s not the covid 19 thread so won’t say much , but I’m pleased to see spain making improvements
I was just telling my husband I had found a site where I can buy some bits for the garden , his eyes glazed over and he made no secret of the fact he was bored and not interested. I then proceeded to tell him of the things he talks about that bore me 🙄🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ive changed the bedding, done a wash and put lunch in the oven, thats my jobs done for the day. :giggle:

Reactions: 5
I’ve sorted through my son’s uni stuff. We chucked it all in the shed a couple of weeks ago and I left it there in case there was any virus on it. I know, I know but it made me feel better not touching it. Anyway, it’s all been properly packed up for when he hopefully returns in September.
Done my daily care ‘phone calls to my parents.
Feeling a tad fed up today but I know it will pass.
It’s so easy to procrastinate at the moment because there’s always tomorrow...

Reactions: 1
I put a wash in the machine on Saturday and realised about ten minutes ago that I never turned the machine on. Dry clothes still unwashed.

What a time to be alive..,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve sorted through my son’s uni stuff. We chucked it all in the shed a couple of weeks ago and I left it there in case there was any virus on it. I know, I know but it made me feel better not touching it. Anyway, it’s all been properly packed up for when he hopefully returns in September.
Done my daily care ‘phone calls to my parents.
Feeling a tad fed up today but I know it will pass.
It’s so easy to procrastinate at the moment because there’s always tomorrow...
I've spent the best part of today gutting the youngest's bedroom. I certainly clean better and am far more ruthless at chucking out plastic crap when I'm stressy 😊 rest of upstairs tomorrow. The joy x

Was actually trying to start a thread myself but now sure how to do so?? Anyway.... anyone else’s husband doing their absolute heads in yet??
OMG yes! Who knew he had so many annoying bleeping habits!

I've spent the best part of today gutting the youngest's bedroom. I certainly clean better and am far more ruthless at chucking out plastic crap when I'm stressy 😊 rest of upstairs tomorrow. The joy x
Been cleaning and sorting a room a day. Hoover on relentlessly. My neighbour must think shes living next door to Hinch!

are they telling you that very thing you are chucking is really special and they need to keep it? My youngest does that, that’s why i tend to be reckless when they are at school.

Reactions: 2
sick of reading about this virus and boris and ventilators. you just cannot escape it even for a bit. Just eaten an Easter for dinner 👍

I can barely speak English at the moment

You have to completely honest with someone if the friendship isn’t serving you well anymore.
Ah it's so difficult I don't want a big drama or argument but I feel like we probably aren't good influences on each other to be honest and I've put it off and off but I want to sort my life out after this hopefully and we always end up getting ourselves into not so great situations together. 🙄 but I think your right just need to be completely honest x

Ah it's so difficult I don't want a big drama or argument but I feel like we probably aren't good influences on each other to be honest and I've put it off and off but I want to sort my life out after this hopefully and we always end up getting ourselves into not so great situations together. 🙄 but I think your right just need to be completely honest x
It could be the best thing you do for both of your sakes.

You may find that during lockdown she has come to a similar conclusion.
Good luck.

You may find that during lockdown she has come to a similar conclusion.
Good luck.
Ah I don't think so she asked me on Saturday to go to her house for a drink & called me a "shitebag" when I said no I was just like I know I am haha 😂 maybe in time she will see that it's for the best xx

Ah I don't think so she asked me on Saturday to go to her house for a drink & called me a "shitebag" when I said no I was just like I know I am haha 😂 maybe in time she will see that it's for the best xx
I’m guessing she doesn’t grasp what lockdown means?

Anyone else got a terrible sleep pattern? I’m awake till 6/7am. I find the days hard to fill because we can’t do anything it’s so depressing.

Im adoring the non contact part...my shopper places the items and my card in the Autumn Garden,when I see she has slung her hook I dash and get it in,I want a cloak like Melania Trump sometimes wears,I can swish around

I’m having a hard time sleeping this last week, no problem falling asleep but keep waking up, I’m grinding my teeth in my sleep all the time too. It’s driving me mad 😩

• Sad