Chit Chat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys,

I was just reading another thread and I came across a post I really liked/resonated with, but there wasn’t a like/reaction button.

Because it was my post. Ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How are we all today? I'm just having a coffee. I'm hungry but I only had a salad and hour ago 🤔 thinking about Mcdonalds for tea 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 4
How weird @watermelon sugar i was just about to ask if we’re all doing McDonald’s monopoly tonight!

Little peaches is out with his dad and I’m lonely and bored without him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm so ready for the bank holiday!

As soon as my shift finishes I'm having a bath, face mask, and a night all cosy in front of the TV ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I do like the Mc Donald's Monopoly. My OH said 'they are doing the Monopoly shell we have a Mc Donalds?' any excuse hey? 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The most I've done today is wander to the kitchen looking for food. I've had breakfast and dinner and on snack no46 of the day

I lie. I've done some house work. Well I've started a job then left the Mr to finish it 🤣🤣

I'm a terrible wife

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wasn’t going to get McDonald’s tonight but I’m easily influenced and suffer FOMO so count me in

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m feeling a bottle of wine tonight to go with my McDonald’s - do I want rose or red?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.