Chit Chat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahahaha I’ve said that since I was a kid too and I say it to work colleagues all the time 😂

Slept a bit better last night until 4am when I was woken by my cat meowing outside. She must have snuck out earlier in the evening from the window as she doesn’t usually go out at night. She was annoyed with me and meowed in my face in bed for 5 mins or so before settling down to sleep haha. Luckily I managed to get back off to sleep for a couple more hours but I still feel knackered (😂) now. Last day at work today so hopefully it’s an easy one and not too sad then a week off before the new one starts.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I remember when I was 15 I was texting some lad and I said 'im knackered' and he was like 'too much shagging ey that's what knackered means' I was like wtf is this guy on about, I'm just doing my gcse's 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My mum used to tell us to not use the word knackered and now it all makes sense 🤣

I’ve just dragged myself out of bed and have been told so much about ‘super smash bro’s’ and all the ‘battles.’ Not even had a cup of tea yet. It’s going to be a looooong day 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone know if college applications are allowed to ask my sexuality and my gender identity?

I am starting an online course for 6 months and I don't see why this is relevant.
It will be for diversity and equality stats. I used to work at an organisation that had to ask those for funding reasons. But we never forced people to fill them out.

Hello, is this where everyone is hiding these days?

End of our first full week back at nursery and the 4yo is tired for the first time in his life. So he's watching Peppa Pig whilst the baby naps on me.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Does that mean when you say something is fit for the knackers yard its because of too much sex 😱

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Where I'm from knackered means tired or broken as in my washing machines knackered.

And goosed means taking a hit off the fella from behind

Where I'm from knackered means tired or broken as in my washing machines knackered.

And goosed means taking a hit off the fella from behind
Yeah goosed means getting shagged AND being tired where I'm from, so it's like a roulette on what I mean 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.