Chit Chat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Penguin86 Pixie is so beautiful and photogenic ๐Ÿ˜

]Iโ€™m so sorry to hear this; I am also a picker/scratcher at times and itโ€™s bleeping awful. Sending hugs โค

• Heart
Reactions: 5
When I was 15 i remember getting a big mac meal, then I won a big mac on that, went and claimed that cos I'm a greedy cow, won a strawberry milkshake on that, claimed that and I won a mcmuffin ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I won an apple pie yesterday and was absolutely devastated but I cheered up when I won a medium Coke too

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Has anyone ever asked for half and half with the mcdonalds milkshakes before!? I seen someone Facebook before say they did and they got half banana half strawberry. I wanna try it. I'm surprised their milkshake machine was even working tbh ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Been out with the camera again but this time my subject was my cat Pixie
View attachment 731280View attachment 731282View attachment 731287

My anxiety is through the roof. I need to stop reading/watching the news
I have a habit of picking/scratching my skin until i bleed and I had managed to control myself but last night I opened one on my arm and it bled for ages

Currently curled up in bed watching The Good Place.
I guess I wore Pixie out today
View attachment 731302
Great pictures ๐Ÿ‘Œyes hun, sometimes it's nice to switch off the news, it can be very depressing.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I've just booked a night away for me and the Mr ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽŠ

I mean it's not until Feb because i need time to find babysitters etc but still IT'S A NIGHT AWAY

Sorry think i got a bit overexcited there ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It's official - I just don't get fashion.

a) This is ยฃ2040
b) where would you wear it!?
c) why is it paired with those awful shoes?

Screenshot 2021-08-26 20.42.40.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.