Chit Chat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice one! Why not 🙌 what did you get

Morning pals 🥰

I dreamt about Burger King last night and woke up massively craving a burger. I’ve never been to Burger King before (team McDonald’s) so don’t know where that came from but now I need one 😬
What!!!!! 😮 You traitor you!!! McDonald's all the way 🤣

Morning pals 🥰
If you have Prime video you could do a girly movie night - they have

Clueless
Mean Girls
Legally Blonde
Miss Congeniality
Yes good selection!!!! Which reminds me of this meme I saw. So true!!! I used to love Clueless.
FB_IMG_1629831427753.jpg
@AnderbeauJohnson @hereforthememe @Blue pumpkin thanks for the advice.

No 'prefer not to say' option. Should I just write that in the form. I just don't get the relevance. I won't tick any of their 'inclusivity' boxes anyway. Heterosexual white female 😂
Yes, it totally has no relevance, if no 'prefer not to say' option then just write it like you said on the form😊

Lucky you @watermelon sugar 🎉😃 I never win anything ☹

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
The Mr and kid 1 are at the match
Kid 2 is on sleepover with her gran
Kid 3 is bathed and in bed

I'm watching cruel summer, with sticky toffee cookies, pringles and raspberry pepsi

Loving life tbh 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ahhh that sounds lovely. I'm outta snacks atm, need to get some😂 I'm watching Heathrow, Britain's Busiest Airport.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I am beyond bored 🤣
Bfs at his mums
Kid is asleep
I’m scrolling through the internet wondering why all T-shirt’s these days are crop tops!???!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg ive been out all day and I'm still not home. On the bus home and I JUST got the baby to sleep and some hole kid started screaming off the bus as it was parked and the baby woke up 🙃 nearly got off the bus and leathered the kid! I went to mother in laws after seeing Dorreen. I just sat and nearly fell asleep alllll day. It was bliss. My fella got a scratch card and won 20 quid then he got me one and i won a tenner. Our lucky day obvs 🤣 I've done 14,859 steps today I'm knackered!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I had a nap for two hours and just purchased a foundation - I've only worn make-up in public around five times (and that was for job interviews - such a bait and switch) so I have no idea if that's my shade but I looked closest to that model and it was fairly cheap so it isn't much lost if I look like garbage.

All this warm/cool/neutral was so confusing - where is the option for just 'very yellow with lots of red underneath'?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Bloody baby woke up soon as I got him off the bus 🤣 just got home and got him back to sleep. Hopefully he doesn't wake up till gone 6am tomorrow 🤣

Might stay up and eat a pink gin cheesecake 😏

What foundation did you buy @AnderbeauJohnson I have absolutely no idea about make up especially foundation. I'm really pale so always just get the palest one and works fine for me 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
In the words of Harvey Price himself

we got our keys, we’ve stripped walls, cleaned until our hands hurt and attacked a very overgrown garden. I am so happy 💛

Absolutely gutted I have work tomorrow but at least I have 5 days off after that 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 12
In the words of Harvey Price himself

we got our keys, we’ve stripped walls, cleaned until our hands hurt and attacked a very overgrown garden. I am so happy 💛

Absolutely gutted I have work tomorrow but at least I have 5 days off after that 😅
awww I'm so happy for you! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Congrats @WilmaHun! That’s a lot of stuff for the first day!

I was feeling a bit sinus-ey this evening so I’ve taken a covid test; it’s negative but I don’t know how much I trust them 😒
Bought some salted caramel cornetto things because I’m incapable of going to a supermarket without buying myself a treat and now I’m crashing on the sofa watching greys anatomy

• Heart
Bloody baby woke up soon as I got him off the bus 🤣 just got home and got him back to sleep. Hopefully he doesn't wake up till gone 6am tomorrow 🤣

Might stay up and eat a pink gin cheesecake 😏

What foundation did you buy @AnderbeauJohnson I have absolutely no idea about make up especially foundation. I'm really pale so always just get the palest one and works fine for me 🤣🤣
I got this one in 5C Rose Sand.

Amazon product

Well done @WilmaHun! Hopefully now it's sorted it'll be a weight off your mind and you can get to sleep easier.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I'm not long in from work. It was really busy; it's so hot where I live and my feet are killing me 👣

@WilmaHun happy new home...hope all your hard work makes you sleep 😴

• Heart
Having a pretty chilled night editing photos from earlier. I didn't get any super perfect ones this time.

Look at the effect on this magpies tail though
104_0323-01.jpeg

Here's a few more
104_0307-01.jpeg
104_0316-01.jpeg
104_0324-01.jpeg
104_0330-01.jpeg
104_0332-01.jpeg
104_0375-01.jpeg
104_0374-01.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Omg I'm so happy to be in bed! I'm exhausted! My fella just found me fast asleep on the couch fully dressed, make up still on & wearing my sunglasses. He forced me to get in my pjs, take my make up off and brush my teeth. Oh, and my sunglasses are off too 🤣 I hope the baby let's me sleep til 9am 🤩 not gonna happen but a gal can dream 🤣

@Penguin86 you're so talented! Those pics are fab!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Omg I'm so happy to be in bed! I'm exhausted! My fella just found me fast asleep on the couch fully dressed, make up still on & wearing my sunglasses. He forced me to get in my pjs, take my make up off and brush my teeth. Oh, and my sunglasses are off too 🤣 I hope the baby let's me sleep til 9am 🤩 not gonna happen but a gal can dream 🤣
This is me...and you evidently
116DB7AF-1191-4A32-B87E-FB1CA89E6869.jpeg.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.