Chit Chat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread is gold, I love seeing your slushies 😍

I haven't been on here much because of work and I've finally got cracking with uni work but I'm meeting up in town with the ex to talk through things as we left things in a big mess... I miss him and honestly just want to try again

GAH guess we'll see how it goes but I'm stressed and it's days away 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
As predicted - I feel tonnes better today mentally.

My lungs didn't appear to get the message - worst asthma day for a couple of months. Nothing to worry about but not fun.

So I am already tucked up in bed for the night. Productive (y) What is everyone else planning for the evening?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Tonight I have leftovers so don't need to cook 👏 then just going to have a chill night playing video games, which I really feel like I need

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Does anyone know if college applications are allowed to ask my sexuality and my gender identity?

I am starting an online course for 6 months and I don't see why this is relevant.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Does anyone know if college applications are allowed to ask my sexuality and my gender identity?

I am starting an online course for 6 months and I don't see why this is relevant.
I always put prefer not to say for every thing that I can as the answers are irrelevant

They'll be asking for HR reasons - you're allowed to say 'prefer not to answer' though, they can't legally make you tell them.

They can ask, because they'll say it's for equality and monitoring purposes, but you're not obliged to answer. You should be offered 'rather not state' as an option too.

Reactions: 1
Afternoon everyone, Oooh Tango ice blast I must admit it was Zoella who got me into those 😊 anyway does anyone here own a Kitchen aid mixer and are they worth the money?

Reactions: 2
Afternoon everyone, Oooh Tango ice blast I must admit it was Zoella who got me into those 😊 anyway does anyone here own a Kitchen aid mixer and are they worth the money?
I don’t have a kitchen aid mixer but i have a kenwood k mix (but with a stainless steel bowl) which is half the price and really good. Cupcake Jemma has a video on YouTube where she reviews 3 mixers (one being a kitchen aid) if you’re interested x

Reactions: 2
Sat outside in my garden with my camera trying to photograph airplanes and birds

20210825_144004.jpg
20210825_162628.jpg

• Heart
ive got a kitchen aid. I’ve had one for 4 years and I love it. I do bake a lot though so it’s had a lot of use in this time. I managed to get a brand new one sealed in box for a cheaper price on gumtree though.

I’m just back from a blackberry picking walk with little one in the fields by us and I found where the cows are!

D1E24815-0016-4D26-B734-BEA0D6308654.jpeg
4D831C28-5039-4EBC-8A03-7533CBE03467.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Me either 😂 my son was yelling ‘HEY COWS!’ at them and I was bricking it in case they decided to stampede at us.
Especially given that the guidance seems to be “abandon your loved ones, it’s everyone for themselves against the cows”!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.