Chit Chat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feeling a bit anxious/sad, wondering whether to go for a walk and get some air, have a shower and use a face mask I forgot I had until today, or just go to bed and wait for the day to be over
Bit late reply, so maybe you've already done it lol, but YES to a bit of self care, when feeling like that 💜

Im feeling very emotional tonight. I don’t know if it’s the lack of sleep or because I’ve got a big day tomorrow completing on my house, or both! I really hope I get a good sleep though. Ive done some yoga for the first time (via a YouTube tutorial so I probably got it all wrong!🤣) - thanks @Saddlesoap for the suggestion. Had a hot bath with lavender drops in, and sprayed my bed with a lavender spray. Now going to avoid screens for an hour. If all of this fails then I might have to find a local drug dealer to give me some strong stuff to send me off 🤣🤣

have a good evening everyone xx
Haha! 🤞 Good night and all the best for tomorrow 😃

• Heart
Reactions: 2
@Hope96 to echo what everybody else has said - time is definitely a healer. I know it feels like the end of the world now, but it will get better; I promise. Be kind to yourself and make sure you take care of yourself. Congrats on the new job - there’s one positive to focus on! Take each day as it comes and don’t put pressure on yourself to do anything. You will not feel this way forever. We’re all here to listen if you need a rant, and we’re all here ready to watch you and cheer you on your journey as you slowly get over ex 💛

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Morning! Had an absolutely shite sleep last night 😴

Thinking about taking the little guy to the farm today []🐖🐄🐑🦙

• Sad
  • Heart
Morning pals 🥰

I dreamt about Burger King last night and woke up massively craving a burger. I’ve never been to Burger King before (team McDonald’s) so don’t know where that came from but now I need one 😬

• Haha
Morning pals 🥰

I dreamt about Burger King last night and woke up massively craving a burger. I’ve never been to Burger King before (team McDonald’s) so don’t know where that came from but now I need one 😬
I hope that isn't how dreams work - if it is then I need to go and steal a puppy while riding on a stolen jet ski.

* Dream Anderbeau leads a much more exciting life :LOL:

• Haha
Once again I was woken up by a dog at 6am. Now they are both asleep again. FML.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
OK my kids are usually roll or be dragged out of bed at 10am types

It's 8am and 2 out of the 3 are up already. What in the actual duck is happening?

Morning pals. I need coffee ☕☕☕

• Heart
  • Haha
I’ve woken up with a spot right on the end of my snout. I look like Rudolph and no amount of concealer is helping. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Morning. Also team rubbish sleep! Couldn’t find the spider so ended up sleeping with my head at the end of the bed hoping that would avoid anything going on my face 😂 I had a series of crazy dreams and then gave up when cat woke me up early doors by trotting over my chest and meowing in my face for breakfast 😂

Need to log on for work in 10 mins but I’m still in jamas and scoffing pb on toast and coffee for breakfast 😴

• Heart
  • Haha
I have a night to myself tonight!!!!

I'm so excited. Need some recommendations for girly crap to watch please 😊😊

• Heart
Reactions: 3
No the farm didn't have cows! No idea what is going on. There must be a cow shortage in England

We did see a donkey though

20210825_113808.jpg

We called it Doreen. Doreen the donkey 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.