Chit chat #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Previous thread

Last thread was a bit of a blur:
I remember some farting
farting into hands
Eating fannies like kebabs…
Some more toes 🥴

I can’t remember any more it’s hard work recapping this thread! Where is @coconochanel bet she’s in blumming B&M

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Me and Mr Fudge are ready for a baby, we just want to wait until after the wedding, but we are most worried about the financial side of things, I work 2 jobs and earn more than Mr Fudge so if I had to have time off we would struggle and I don’t want to have a baby if we can’t afford it, so not sure if we will ever be able to tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Morning all, Wow we get through these threads quicker then @watermelon sugar gets through McDonalds cheese bites. 😊 Here's a question for you what day is worse Mondays or Wednesdays ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Morning all, Wow we get through these threads quicker then @watermelon sugar gets through McDonalds cheese bites. 😊 Here's a question for you what day is worse Mondays or Wednesdays ?
Mondays! On Wednesday I’m like tomorrow is Thursday that means it’s almost Friday so it’s almost the weekend 😄 Mondays just suck

• Haha
Dunno really cos I’m a sahm all the days are the same for me 🤣 I guess Mondays cos I like having my fella home and he goes back to work on a Monday

• Heart
@Boredofthegram just typed a reply to you on the last thread but it closed while I was typing!

Does your boyfriend want a baby? I was 39 when I had my last (got pregnant age 38) but a lot of my friends have had one in their early 40’s.

I didn’t want another as I had a traumatic birth with the 2nd but my husband wanted another but I said it’s alright for him he doesn’t have to go through labour but I gave in but it took a year to get pregnant. I didn’t regret it.

• Heart
Wednesdays because everyone expects Mondays to be rubbish so you’re all in it together but by Wednesday you’re three days in and it’s still not the weekend

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Mondays are tit. Wednesdays I can power through, the end is in sight. Tuesdays are the worst for me tho, the leftover weekend energy is already drained by Monday and the weekend is still too far away. 🤢

The office is COLD bleeping hell. Apparently the heater whatever will be fixed soon. I am on a takeaway/spending diet and have brought food with me but I'm considering ordering a tomato soup and garlic bread to go with it anyway. I'll need more energy to walk back home after work, is my official excuse and I'll stick to it. 🐖

• Heart
Tuesdays are the worst day of the week because of the reasons I said Wednesdays are the worst but Tuesday is even further from the weekend

• Haha
What time of the day do you think is the worst? I always think between 2 and 3pm is the worst it just drags don’t it

Reactions: 4
I like Tuesdays because it’s my only evening off from the Chinese 😄 Thursdays are the worst because I have to work with the moron that does everything wrong and winds me up!

• Heart
  • Angry
yes and The Chase doesn't start till 5pm so there is nothing on tv worth watching until then.
what you on about girl have you never watched lingo or tipping point 😂

eta: I do agree the 2-3 slot on itv is awful. That guy from dickinsons real deal gives me the heebie jeebies

• Haha
What time of the day do you think is the worst? I always think between 2 and 3pm is the worst it just drags don’t it
Thisss. I'm a morning person who also likes to stay up late if I miss my bedtime window, it's a nightmare combo. I'm always tired and 2-4 pm for me is the worst. Wish daytime naps were encouraged for adults too 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I can’t do tipping point because Ben Shepherd does my head in 😡 he gets so over excited and makes ridiculous squealing noises - imagine what he’s like in bed if he gets that excited at work 😟

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.