Chit Chat #2 Sponsored by Tango Ice Blasts and McDonald's Monopoly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In an attempt to shed some lbs, I also bought a tub of slim fast powder last night - I’m having the first one as breakfast and it is 🤢
I don't drink them anymore but the premade shakes tasted a lot better than the ones you have to make yourself but the cost adds up.

No one feels great today then! We’ll all suffer together ☺
I'm not even in the office yet and the thought of seeing a certain colleague is pissing me off. 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Hey no sleep club 👋🏻
too hot, crazy nightmares and finally gave up trying around 6am. About to do school run and then log into work but head is not in it today 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I've just sat at my desk and come over feeling really anxious and like my IBS is about to flare :(. My uni course officially starts today. I'm not even sure how I'm going to squeeze it in tbh, I'm so busy with work and life in general I think I'm going to struggle. I've also just looked and my first assignment is a 10 minute video presentation so that will be absolute hell 🥴🥴

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
@BelleAmie It's a Bachelor of Laws LLB. 🙂 Not sure why a 10 minute presentation of me speaking about a particular topic is useful. Can't I just write it in an essay 😣

• Heart
@WilmaHun ahh that’s so exciting - you’re so brainy!
I feel like presentations in these settings are only designed to torture people, surely it’s much more time effective for everyone to do this via an essay

• Heart
Reactions: 2
@BelleAmie It's a Bachelor of Laws LLB. 🙂 Not sure why a 10 minute presentation of me speaking about a particular topic is useful. Can't I just write it in an essay 😣
I studied law and never had a presentation as an assignment. It's my worse nightmare but you'll be fantastic. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
My head is still pounding ☹ I’ve just made a cup of tea and the babies sat next to me watching Thomas the tank engine. He only likes the proper old one with Ringo Starr narrating 🤣 he is proper turning his nose up at the newer ones. And they got rid of the theme tune, that was the best bit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Last night I couldn't stop sneezing and my eyes were very watery.

Had a pretty crap sleep but what's new! Also I was sat on the toilet at like 4am and felt something on my foot looked down to see a spider running across it 🤢 good thing I was on the toilet because I nearly shat myself

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Was cutting through the communal gardens where I live on my way back from the shop earlier today.
I saw a woman sitting on a bench looking upset and dabbing her eyes with a tissue. I diverted to walk by her so I could ask if she was okay. She said she'd just dropped her four year old off for his first day at school and didn't want to go back home to a silent house 😥

She said he'd been a right handful and that she couldn't wait for school to come round but now it's here she wishes she could rewind six months

Even though I'm not a mum I could feel her pain 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Is everyone having a nice day? I had a nap when the baby napped so my headache felt like it was easing off, had a shower and now it feels like it has gone! Thank god! Woke up hungry but didn’t want to eat anything so I had a fruit split ice lolly. Got a cob on though cos there’s meant to be 2 of each but there were 3 blackcurrants, 2 yellows and only one strawberry! Strawberry is my favourite as well! Fuming 🤣 might have to go on a lolly ice run

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Today is a takeaway kind of day.

I have been having a rough few nights sleep with my anxiety because I'm not at home ☹ only two more nights and I can be home with my own comforts

• Heart
Is it just me or is today going reaaaaaalllly slow? It feels like it should be at least 4.30 by now!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Just eating a ice lolly (it's no tango ice blast!!) 🙄 to cool down. 🥵 At least it's supposed to thunder and rain tomorrow. Bit of late lunch, having a broccoli, tomato and cheese quiche 😂💥💘

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.