Chit Chat #2 Sponsored by Tango Ice Blasts and McDonald's Monopoly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just got back form a afternoon in the park. Me and the OH took a last minute picnic and sat under the tree in the shade so was lovely and breezy ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I got loads of work done this morning, but in the last 2 hours all I've done is procrastinate. I c b a. Hope the next 45 minutes pass quickly, I can't wait to go home :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I had a silly idea to run on the treadmill on my lunch break today. I melted 🥵
Work was good and the team seem lovely so far.
Going to make a nice salad for tea I think since it’s so hot. Little one wants tuna Mayo jacket as he turns his nose up at anything leafy 😂

Might start watching vigil tonight I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I had a silly idea to run on the treadmill on my lunch break today. I melted 🥵
Work was good and the team seem lovely so far.
Going to make a nice salad for tea I think since it’s so hot. Little one wants tuna Mayo jacket as he turns his nose up at anything leafy 😂

Might start watching vigil tonight I think.
Ooh I just fancy a jacket potato now. Also if todays not a day to have a Tango ice blast today then is?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m in my fellas Nans. I keep nearly falling asleep. The only good thing about coming here is the biscuit tin, I’m still waiting for it to make an appearance. I keep looking at the clock thinking ‘nearly time to go and still no biscuit tin’

• Haha
Reactions: 10
@watermelon sugar there is nothing like the disappointment of not being offered food you’re expecting.

I was at a friends a few weeks ago and she kept talking about these cupcakes she’d made and that she’d bring them out after dinner etc.

I’m still waiting for that cupcake 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have serious garlic burps after my spag bol.

My godchildren have just gone home so I'm straight into my pjs after a hose down with the shower. Going to eat my daim robins and watch crap tv.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I just asked my partner to make me a cup of green tea whilst he’s at the kettle.

Two issues. He’s put milk in it. Why would you put milk in green tea?
Secondly…. We’ve been together 8 years and for those entire 8 years I’ve been dairy free. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m home now, god I’m knackered. I’ve ate like complete shite today, the biscuit tin at my fellas nans is so good - but so bad

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I was working today, quite busy but a good day. Mr M made dinner when I came home. I'm putting my pjs on to watch MAFS uk. It's dark here already 🌑

• Heart
Reactions: 1
My fella is watching celebrity SAS and I’m just playing on my phone 😂 we’ve ordered a kfc… guess im not calorie counting today… woops

@Penguin86 living for the Christmas chocolate 🥰 in Tesco earlier they had their Christmas stock out so I bought one of those giant chocolate Santas that looks like a 🍆. And I ate the whole thing. This is why I don’t have legs like @Peaches_xox!

@hereforthememe I have also taken myself to bed early because a) I did not sleep last night and b) I hate today and I’m ready for it to be over

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.