Chit Chat #2 Sponsored by Tango Ice Blasts and McDonald's Monopoly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't organised my life at all, got distracted and now it is bedtime πŸ™ˆ MrGlenCoco should be on his way home / at home but something has cropped up at work and he isnt going to be home for hours 😩 should probably go to bed and get some sleep whilst he isnt here to snore in my ear or sleep talk and walk but I can never put myself to bed when he isnt here πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Been a stressful day here so about to force myself get up and do some diamond painting.
I just looked up diamond painting and expected to see someone painting diamonds different colours. How thick am I πŸ˜„
Looks interesting though, not what I expected.

Reactions: 3
I just looked up diamond painting and expected to see someone painting diamonds different colours. How thick am I πŸ˜„
Looks interesting though, not what I expected.
To be fair that would make more sense from a language perspective :LOL:

I highly recommend it though, it's great for sitting down and zoning out with a podcast on, and you can get them for less than a fiver on Amazon.

Reactions: 2
My freaky neighbour who doesn't walk but STOMPS about next door and starts moving furniture around in the middle of the night, that I've been wanting to see the back of since she moved in a couple of years ago, is MOVING OUT!!! Yay 😁😁😁

I only know because when I came home tonight there was a girl there who was unpacking her car, but had stopped to play with all the cats that were hovering about being nosey, and we started chatting.

She seems really nice. Be a relief to get rid of Nellie as we used to call the other one.
Due to the fact that it sounded like there was an elephant stomping about next door 🐘🐘🐘

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Morning! Feeling a lot better today so hopefully today is a better day! It's bloody warm already though.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Morning!! My garden is really deceiving as it’s like a jungle and the sun is low. Looks chilly and then you step out the front and it’s like woah. Going to try and go for a walk on my lunch to enjoy the sun 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Wow what a hot day its going to be.:)β˜€I've got to venture out and do a food shop but thankfully supermarkets are air conditioned so I can have a good cool browse.

• Heart
@ordinaryjelly you're back! It’s so good to hear from you - I was worried you were still suffering the effects of middle jelly’s breakdown after the euros final. I hope you’re ok?! Sending love and hoping you’ll be home with the jellies soon ❀
Oh his heart break was real. My health drama kicked off the very next morning so I never got to share the trials and tribulations of that awful night at Wembley. It was hideous.

Middle Jelly has moved on now and is completely convinced that England will just win the world cup next year instead.

And thanks for all the well wishes everyone. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I have almost no food in until I go shopping tonight so for lunch I’m having air fried chips/potatoes with a side of Mayo 😟

• Heart
The electrician has been here for almost three hours and has finally tested the smoke alarm in my room - I'm going to be a bundle of nerves for the rest of the day about being evicted (even though I know it's clean and tidy and I've never been late/short on rent or received any warnings) but at least it's done.

Actual footage of me at my computer this morning...

• Heart
I ran in the heat and now have a headache πŸ˜‚ I didn't expect it to be so warm as it is really cool inside

• Heart
I'm officially old. My godson is starting his last year of school! My goddaughter is starting her GCSEs this year (how come they get 3 years, we only got 2)

Got my goddaughter today as she isn't back til thursday. Just made a spag bol with her to put in the slow cooker (I know who the duck eats spag bol in this weather but it was planned when the weather was cold)

Is it inappropriate to say I’m really jealous of your legs? 😍
I was just thinking that haha

• Heart
@hereforthememe it's cool inside mine either! And not much sun in my garden, I went outside like WOAH. I love hot weather, but I'll be honest, I love it more in summer, when it's supposed to be here!!!

@Penguin86 I'm making spag bol for my son tonight as I planned it when it was cold too!!

God so bored. I've been on hold (insurance company) for 20 mins but feels like an hour.

@Peaches_xox
In daily mail style prose, you have... nice slender pins.
Did you wear your hair cascading in curls down you back πŸ˜„

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.