Chit Chat #2 Sponsored by Tango Ice Blasts and McDonald's Monopoly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's actually crazy ... how after so many years of finishing school I still have the September dread after the holidays 😂☹

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Been quite productive today despite lack of sleep

Finished my hat and then decided it was a good idea to scrub the algae off the bird bath in this heat (big mistake 🥵)

Gonna have dinner and then just chill for a bit.

Anyone got any evening plans?

Reactions: 2
@ordinaryjelly you're back! It’s so good to hear from you - I was worried you were still suffering the effects of middle jelly’s breakdown after the euros final. I hope you’re ok?! Sending love and hoping you’ll be home with the jellies soon ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Had a crap day at work, MrGlenCoco is working late so thought I would treat myself to a Dominos. Nothing on there that I fancied. Everywhere else near us is crap or don't do delivery so ended up with our local pizza place (which has actually been very nice) and MiniGlenCoco has eaten pretty much all my chips 😂 going to put her to bed and then organise the hell out of my life

• Heart
Reactions: 7
First day was good. Everyone seems friendly so far so good 👍🏻

Popped to home bargains at lunch with bf and got a few Xmas candles to put away as I love their cheapo fake Yankee ones. also got some weights and some bliss bars.

Made katsu curry for tea and had a tidy round. Just finished reading with son and he’s about to get to bed in a bit so I’m planning a home workout with my new weights and then a bath and maybe an early night.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hello! I’ve barely been on all day!

I did some work this morning, sorted orders and emails out. Then met my friend for a coffee. And lunch. Swore I’d be good today 🤣 I had a white mocha and for lunch I had poached egg, avocado and sun dried tomatoes on toast with halloumi sticks. It was *chefs kiss* of course
F103B463-5DE3-4B65-B283-D0478B26713F.jpeg

D712CDE6-1783-403F-9687-0A65A15FD6DB.jpeg

After that we went to the marina and spent an hour in the park and at the beach. It was roasting, wish I wore a dress instead of jeans cos I had an actual sweat on

I was meant to have my second jab today but it was cancelled 🙄

what’s everyone up to tonight? My fella is out tonight so I’m gonna get a nice peaceful bath and watch mafs 😌

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm house-sitting and I feel like tit. My routine is no different really but... It's not my stuff, and not my home, you know? Meh it's crap 🤷

• Heart
I’m gonna watch mafs and do a face mask. I’m in a panic cos I’m going to a party at the weekend and I have NOTHING TO WEAR

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m in the bath. I realised when I started running it that I was out of bubble bath so I used the babies. So I’m in a little angels lavender night time bath. I don’t think it’ll have the same affect on me as it does a baby? Don’t think I’m gonna make it all the way through mafs I’m knackered! (Not from shagging)

• Haha
  • Heart
My day has gone from bad to worse. Mr Wilma is in the dog house, big time. He’s been a right brainless tool. Ive just got home. I’m going to have a bath and get into bed. Please let tomorrow be better 🤣

have a good evening everyone x

• Heart
I too am knackered and going to bed soon. I suddenly felt really tired and checked my Fitbit and it said I had 4 hours 53 mins sleep last night! I’ve been getting 7-8 hours the whole school holidays so no wonder im so tired 😴

• Heart
Mafs is what I watch in the morning as I try to wake up, I have to avoid the thread in the evenings but I always end up on it anyways 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I had a rubbish sleep last night, been awake since 4.30am! Did my shift, went to zumba then had dinner, shower now watching Mafs. I was tired but my class woke me up again!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.