Chit Chat #2 Sponsored by Tango Ice Blasts and McDonald's Monopoly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He watched and said it was brilliant! I'll take his word for it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I actually miss that poster in a weird way. I couldn't believe what I was reading sometimes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I fell for all her bollocks 🀣🀣 it werent till after she got rumbled I was like, oh yeah she chatted absolute shite πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I had my doubts but I was a lurker then. When she talked about SA lockdown etc knew she was talking πŸ’©. My Mr is from there...

• Wow
Reactions: 5
MD was gone from here before I joined but I did read about all the madness.

That said, Mulholland drive is a pretty decent film. There is lesbian love scene however there are no 20k runs or chinese takeaways.

• Haha
I’ve just had one tub of pick n mix and one tub of them blue and pink fizzy bottles followed by an hours nap. If that’s not a good bank holiday then I don’t know what is

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Those fizzy bubblegum bottles were my pregnancy craving. And not just any ones I had to have the ones from the cinema and used to drive there just to buy them and not watch a film haha it cost a bloody fortune! πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
I planned on a nice relaxing early night but the housemate in the room next to mine is on the phone talking really loud.
Resorted to putting my noise cancelling headphones on and blasting music instead

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I've had my bath. I'm watching Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. I have my sleepy oils on, bed soon. Hope you all get a good sleep 😴

• Heart
Sounds like it's been a blanket sofa kind kinda day. πŸ™‹πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Honestly if I don't feel better tomorrow it will be the same again. My throat feels like I'm swallowing razor blades 😒

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
Forget about feeling Hot, Hot, Hot as I usually would do for Carnival, BH Monday. No Carnival but I'm feeling cold, cold, cold weather-wise and was ready to put on the heating earlier, but have resisted. FGS, it's only the end of August 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Argh - why are these free scooters such a magnet for drunk people? It is half two and not everybody has bank holidays off - tossers.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.