Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
I’m not a fan of the range anymore. Ours is like a B&Q crossed with the works and Iceland 😂 swear the prices are loads more than they used to be in there too.

Reactions: 1

WilmaHun

VIP Member
What does everyone wear on christmas day? Do you dress up or stay in pjs?!

I normally dress up and treat myself to a new dress but I can't find anything I like! I've got some nice jumper dresses so might wear one of them.

lemonlime

VIP Member
Agree with everyone @WilmaHun I'd take it. 2 years is plenty of time, you can get used to the work and people, see how you get on and whether you'd like to stay for longer. You'll be close to home as well! If you don't take it, you'll still be looking for a new job while hating your boss. 🤷‍♀️ New year fresh start?

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
Oh I didn’t know that. I thought melatonin was an over the counter drug, I’ve also ordered it online
Yeah, here you have to have a prescription for melatonin. I always found it weird in Singapore that you can just buy it like candy when you have to jump through so many hoops, show your ID etc to get 12 Nurofen.

WeepingCassandra

VIP Member

For today's foreign language bop, have a bit of Fettes Brot's classic "Jein" :LOL:

ETA - also check this out, if you feel like you can understand German Fettes Brot have news for you...

Last edited: