Chinions off topic chat #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That evil queen is an absolute bully, i can’t believe how people in her comments just encourage it. Once all this money dries out their digital footprint will be there forever i highly doubt they will get normal jobs

Reactions: 2
@Redgirl81 why is everyone arguing again between the KH & KP thread? I’ve been out so trying to catch up now
Willow came on the KH thread the other day to have a go at someone, the other person replied saying don’t get aggressive with me.. now she’s come back today and replied with loads of angry faces then gone back on the other thread joking about how people think DC is selling stories

Basically Your not allowed your opinion of KH/MP on the skanks thread because you will get told where to go…. and your not allowed an opinion on Kieran’s thread because they come over

Reactions: 3
I'm on KH thread but don't comment - I'm afraid of KP thread for reason above. I lsae a very good comment this week (on most liked posts on homepage) from someone saying it's a discussion forum and none of them were mods so let people post in peace and how these people had scared away so many people with real info in order for them to keep the conversation going the way they wanted

Its crazy! You can’t mention KH/MP on there but if you’re in the ‘gang’ you’re allowed.

I embarrassed I even supported KH & MP on that thread, since seeing that apple pie getting lobbed my sympathy for them 2 completely disappeared, I’m still shocked that some people still think the pie incident was normal and it was ok for Kieran to use that video to dip his dirty dick somewhere else.
But now because I and others have different view/opinions on KH/MP then we are told to post elsewhere
Yeah if a new member came on with some tea but it was the kind of tea they didn’t like then they will call you a flying monkey and pick at whatever you’ve posted.
You’ll always be welcome on the KH thread

I'll continue lurking for now
It's brill you have been giving updates here you helped me get upto speed
Cannot believe the KP/Joker from mafs situ -
And those poor kids have seen far too much in their young lives- I hope they get the help they will need to try lead a "normal" life (whatever that is!) That pie throwing video was shocking - I didn't sleep right the night I watched it and from how the kids reacted to me it seemed like oh this again

I thought that, defo wasn’t a one off.. poor kids

Do yous get annoyed if people give you parenting advice (if it comes from a good place of course) I’ve offered someone advice but it wasn’t asked for and I’ve been told off another friend I shouldn’t have done it basically now I feel like an arse

I think it depends how close you are, i’d not mind if it was from a good place and you weren’t making a habit out of doing it all the time. I’d not worry about it if the friend hasn’t directly said they are bothered x

Yeah I’m the same as stardust, I don’t mind if people give me genuine advice but I wouldn’t want someone constantly doing it to the point I felt like they were basically saying im a shit parent but I’ve had people say things before that I’ve not realised and I’ve appreciated it. I wouldn’t worry I’m sure you were just being helpful x

Reactions: 1
We’re friends but not super close I haven’t given her any advice before but she had her little girl in the car seat with a huge coat on and her car seat straps had slipped off her shoulders to the top of her arm so I just messaged to say if she brought the car seat headrest down slightly and took the coat off it would be a much safer fit but I know some people get quite sensitive over car seats so I felt bad telling her! But I couldn’t forgive myself if something happened and I could have said something!

I don’t think you’ve done wrong at all and if it were me I would’ve been really appreciative of the advice, especially if it was something to make my child safer! I wouldn’t worry, she’ll probably calm down and thank you for making sure her little ones safe

Car seats are touchy subjects, what was her response? I don’t think you have done anything wrong just mentioning it the once as she still may not have known about the coats. Don’t worry about it x

Car seats are touchy subjects, what was her response? I don’t think you have done anything wrong just mentioning it the once as she still may not have known about the coats. Don’t worry about it x
Didn’t get a thank you just that she’d check the headrest tomorrow (today) 🫣x

Reactions: 2
Didn’t get a thank you just that she’d check the headrest tomorrow (today) 🫣x
I think some people just take it too sensitive or think you’re saying they’re shit parents when you’re not. Hopefully she listened to your advice x

Is there a kids cough medicine that actually works? My little one is all raspy and is starting to get a cough and I think she has a sore throat too I’ve got a Benadryl medicine but I don’t find it that great! It’s breaking my heart hearing her breathe and struggle to sleep

Could it be bronchitis?

Oh poor baby, I hope she’s okay x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.