Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stardust1

VIP Member
Anyone seen the video of Kierans wife (Katie prices ex) chucking a pie at the youngest daughter all over her bed too? Can’t believe how many people are excusing it just because they don’t like Katie price. Clearly those kids have absolutely no where safe.

• Wow
Reactions: 5

stargirl23

VIP Member
Definitely going to start it tonight! Promised my son he could stay up to watch bgt then it’s going on. Don’t know why he loves it so much (probably so he can stay up later) but everytime strictly, bgt, X factor etc is on he makes us have a takeaway and watch it together 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

lauren96111

VIP Member
Besides the awful grammar no way would a dr write like that 😂 she’s also put she’s due in July and 4 months pregnant. If she was due in July she’d be 6 months, she could’ve at least been accurate in her lies 😂😂😂
And the fact they’ve told her the eye and hair colour😂😂😂 wow I’m going to complain I never got that service with my scans

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Elle Woods

VIP Member
Omg I'm not really invested in this KP drama as I tried reading the thread but it didn't seem very welcoming and seemed they spoke in riddles a lot but I've sort of caught the jist from here. That pic is awful wtf!

lazydaizy

VIP Member
Currently sitting in my car having a panic attack I’ve got a tattoo consultation at 12 and nobody could come with me so I have to go myself and oh my god it’s set my anxiety off big time💔

• Heart

AllTheBest2022

VIP Member
Does anyone elses partner work ridiculously long hours? I feel like i’m a constant single parent and all he ever says is ‘well I’m bringing in good Money’🙄
I nearly left my boyfriend when our son was born. He was working 7am-7pm, 7 days a week, in the height of lockdown too. So it was me and a screaming baby stuck in a flat 24/7 on our own because we couldn't go anywhere. His reasoning for it was "it's good money", aye yeah but what about ME. Wanted to yeet myself out a window most days.

• Sad

stardust1

VIP Member
My partner works 8-5, leaves about 7:45 home about 5:20 but he works from home 1-2 days a week and on those days he’ll sort dinner or take over bath/bed or do the school run in the morning etc so I don’t feel like I’m doing everything on my own. Is there an option for him to do something like that one night a week just to give you a break. I swear if it were down to men the human race wouldn’t continue. I don’t think they realise a mother’s job never ends. Even hands on dads don’t understand because as mums we think of EVERYTHING and they just think of the basics 😂 even when I’m child free I’m thinking of my son, life admin, what needs cleaning at home etc 🤦🏻‍♀️ hope you’re okay x
He won’t change jobs as he won’t say no the money🙄 he works mon-sunday works away 2-3 nights a week and does 12 hr shifts a day. I feel like I can’t argue about it much as he does provide a lot but i personally feel like id rather take less money and him be around more. You can’t get time back. I feel really over whelmed today i got up and he left the kitchen a bomb site after packing his lunch

• Sad

stargirl23

VIP Member
Happy Easter Friday girls. Hope you all have the best bank hol weekend (hopefully you’re all off work) with your families ❤ 🐰

• Heart

lauren96111

VIP Member
wasn’t it you last year who went through the phase of arguing with them all?🤣😭
It was some other group were she was saying everyone who formula feeds is basically the worst mum in the world. She was telling one girl her baby will get really sick and it’ll be all her fault. The group kicked me out and then she was messaging me privately 😂😂😂
Honestly people wind me up and then I can’t stop but I can happily say I haven’t engaged in any arguments lately hahha

• Haha

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Sorry to go on about it but just opened Instagram and it’s finally fixed!! I know it’s a totally third world problem but it was driving me insane!

• Haha

lazydaizy

VIP Member
I don’t really follow KP and what she does but I was always one of the people who thought she was a great mum etc until I joined tattle and seen everything people were saying about her! People slag off the site but it exposes people who need to be exposed in my opinion

lauren96111

VIP Member
I forgot my password and couldn’t for the life of me remember it until this morning, I randomly tried an old one and it worked 😂
I had a few bad shifts at work too so the time away was good,
@stargirl23 glad to see you are back ❤
@Elle Woods ive been back just over a month now and little ones been sick twice so I’ve had to take time off 😂 the joys xx

• Heart

Elle Woods

VIP Member
Have the gas man coming at 8 tomorrow morning (worst time as it is😂) and my anxiety is horrible right now. Blitzing the house for him to come service the boiler and be gone 5 minutes later. I HATE people in my house I don’t know gives me such fear 😂
I can relate to this so much! Having people I don’t know in my house makes me feel so weird! Gas man won’t be looking at my skirting boards but you can bet your bottom dollar I’ll be cleaning them just in case 😂😂

• Haha