Cherry Wallis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but the amount she paid for her tree it looks awful and cheap!! Itā€™s so gappy! Also showing off sheā€™s just spent over Ā£200 on a bag which I doubt sheā€™ll use!! Makes me laugh when she said she never treats herself!
97B31128-D4D2-4115-8D98-A7F6DA8B2425.png

Reactions: 2
That bag is Ā£225. It's vegan leather, otherwise known as polyurethane or plastic. Her choice what she spends her money on of course but I've seen bags for sale for Ā£30 that look similar.

Can we all agree to save our critiques for her bad behavior and not the way her body looks? Itā€™s just not okay šŸ˜”
I genuinely didn't know what the comment meant, if I used the phrase 'fit check' it would mean I was trying to lose a bit to fit into an outfit and was trying it on to see if it looked ok yet, I don't for one moment think Cherry is overweight she looks good the way she is and I certainly wouldn't comment if that wasn't the case. Trust me, I can't criticise anybody else's weight when my own is nothing to be proud of.

Reactions: 4
Can we all agree to save our critiques for her bad behavior and not the way her body looks? Itā€™s just not okay šŸ˜”
Sorry, but Bobble didnā€™t actually mention anything about the way her body looks šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø I think ā€œfit checkā€ could easily be interpreted for ā€œdoes it fit?ā€ and that actually makes sense in my mind, regardless of size, weight or shape. Just unnecessary virtue signalling.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I genuinely didn't know what the comment meant, if I used the phrase 'fit check' it would mean I was trying to lose a bit to fit into an outfit and was trying it on to see if it looked ok yet, I don't for one moment think Cherry is overweight she looks good the way she is and I certainly wouldn't comment if that wasn't the case. Trust me, I can't criticise anybody else's weight when my own is nothing to be proud of.
I got you. Iā€™ve never heard Cherry mention dieting (exercise, yes) so I interpreted it as you trying to make a roundabout comment about her weight. Apologize for that!

I got you. Iā€™ve never heard Cherry mention dieting (exercise, yes) so I interpreted it as you trying to make a roundabout comment about her weight. Apologize for that!
No problem, my backā€™s broad I can assure you. Itā€™s hard to get someoneā€™s tone from the written word sometimes.

Just cringes me that a 30+ still uses the word bestie šŸ˜… just seems like sheā€™s gatecrashing their day out!
Not seen her mention the two people she went out with before.

Wow, nothing says New Years Eve like organising your cupboards and buying new baking trays :rolleyes::sleep:šŸ’¤

Not seen her mention the two people she went out with before.
She was friends with one of them years ago but reckon she didnā€™t bother with her for ages! I donā€™t think cherry is spoilt for friends although Iā€™m not really surprised!

Wonder if sheā€™ll actually use the treadmill now sheā€™s got time off! šŸ˜‚ or is she going to use the excuse of organising her home

I get we all have high and low days but do people in their 30ā€™s really take photos of themselves crying! šŸ™„ I donā€™t get it! Is it like hang on hold the tears in whilst I grab my phone! Also as if sheā€™s spent the time going through all her photos making it into a reel? What was she hoping to achieve other than gaining yet more attention especially given how hard the world is for most people now!
D2C5E2CA-2F0F-406E-8ECD-3607868701F2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Attention seeking drama queen who is mentally stunted in her teens Iā€™m convinced of it!

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20221231-180903.png

Am I missing something here? Do people actually send crying selfies of themselves to get attention from friends or family?
When I'm crying the last thing I want to do is take a photo and send it to someone! šŸ«£

Reactions: 7
Attention seeking drama queen who is mentally stunted in her teens Iā€™m convinced of it!
Agree! Itā€™s particularly out of touch with most normal peoples struggles! Sheā€™s got nearly three weeks off which is almost most peoples annual leave allowance throughout the year and sheā€™s clearly got enough money to just spend how she wants! I get sheā€™s clearly desperate for a man in her life but putting up attention seeking posts like this constantly isnā€™t going to help!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.