Cherry Wallis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1740213
I know she was a teenager and most people act out a bit at that age, but you can tell she was already full of herself back then. The pose šŸ¤£ who poses like that for (what I'm assuming is) a family photo?
I lnow
Thanks for your input. (there's no way to say that without sound sarcastic but I promise I'm being sincere). If you've actually met her, then you naturally have a better judge of her character than I do. For myself though, I can't help but get superior, holier-than-thou qualities from Cherry, just in the way she replies to people on her IG. I also still think the photo is ridiculous (I don't know why she's posed like Victoria Beckham circa 2002) but I can give her some slack for being a teenager.
Completely agree! However as Iā€™ve got a bit of a potter based platform myself I became friends with some of the people who used to work at the tour and I can confirm Cherry swans around like she owns the place and really is as stuck up as she comes across on camera! Apparently she never used to be like that but in the past few years sheā€™s become increasingly rude!

Reactions: 3
GUYS !!! the panic is over ! you can all rest easy at night again, all in the world is well... Cherry had a 'tidy up'...

• Haha
Treat yourself once a year? Cherry... you dont stop treating yourself all year round

• Haha
Treat yourself once a year? Cherry... you dont stop treating yourself all year round
One rule for her but another for everyone else. It's obscene how much the advent calenders she has cost without everything else.

Exactly šŸ˜… she bought herself a guitar not long ago and an expensive Christmas tree! Iā€™ll give the treadmill a month max before she gets bored of it like everything else! Plus why did she need to share this! Read the room Cherry most people are struggling right now!

Can't see her using it for long, nothing lasts with cherry does it, the Ford Anglia, Ordinary Owl clothes, has she played that guitar more than once? She's a flake.
Also no sign of her braving Twitter again because of the controversy of her still being a Harry Potter pusher and she puts on something positive on instagram supporting trans awareness week, presumably to try and convince people that she supports trans rights.
But you can't have it both ways Cherry, you can't make money from supporting someone that trans activists see as an enemy, agree with them but carry on pushing JK Rowlings' ideas and blocking people that tackle you on it.
It's hypocritical, I think she's going to have to find something else or she's going to get this hassle for ever and surely her mental health will not cope.
Trouble is it's an easy life and she, I suppose understandably, doesn't want to give it up. Time to grow up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Can't see her using it for long, nothing lasts with cherry does it, the Ford Anglia, Ordinary Owl clothes, has she played that guitar more than once? She's a flake.
Also no sign of her braving Twitter again because of the controversy of her still being a Harry Potter pusher and she puts on something positive on instagram supporting trans awareness week, presumably to try and convince people that she supports trans rights.
But you can't have it both ways Cherry, you can't make money from supporting someone that trans activists see as an enemy, agree with them but carry on pushing JK Rowlings' ideas and blocking people that tackle you on it.
It's hypocritical, I think she's going to have to find something else or she's going to get this hassle for ever and surely her mental health will not cope.
Trouble is it's an easy life and she, I suppose understandably, doesn't want to give it up. Time to grow up.
Completely agree! Plus she went to the studio tour a few days ago which lets be honest JK gets a lot of money from the tour!! You can see the hate comments slowly coming over from twitter to her Instagram and YouTube now though! But like you said she canā€™t have it both ways!! I think sheā€™s had it pretty easy hate wise for a long time!!

Ā£2,799 that treadmill, I don't know why I work all the hours. Should have just started making rubbish videos years ago.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Ā£2,799 that treadmill, I don't know why I work all the hours. Should have just started making rubbish videos years ago.
:ROFLMAO:
I get that she wanted to get fit again and not have to run outside in the dark, but surely there are cheaper ways to do it!?

Oh well, it's her money she's wasting

Reactions: 2
:ROFLMAO:
I get that she wanted to get fit again and not have to run outside in the dark, but surely there are cheaper ways to do it!?

Oh well, it's her money she's wasting
That is of course very true she can spend her money however she wishes. but why do we all need to know about it?

ā€œNot to bragā€ ā€¦thatā€™s all she ever does, in fact there is not much else she does besides brag. šŸ™„

Reactions: 5
She's starting to put stuff like this on instagram, damage limitation? But it's something somebody else has written about the shooting in America. But you can't post things like this and still support someone that trans and trans allies see as an enemy. She's still only thinking of herself, I wonder what comments she's getting on this stuff but she only puts it on stories so it disappears, I think she's testing the water to see if she gets grief on instagram like she did on Twitter.
You have to mean it Cherry not post this stuff and carry on as normal.

Attachments

She's an idiot. I got a $500 treadmill a year ago and it works perfectly, she didn't have to spend that much.

Reactions: 1
She's starting to put stuff like this on instagram, damage limitation? But it's something somebody else has written about the shooting in America. But you can't post things like this and still support someone that trans and trans allies see as an enemy. She's still only thinking of herself, I wonder what comments she's getting on this stuff but she only puts it on stories so it disappears, I think she's testing the water to see if she gets grief on instagram like she did on Twitter.
You have to mean it Cherry not post this stuff and carry on as normal.
Agree!! She doesnā€™t mean it lets be honest she just wants to look like she does! You canā€™t profit from HP and disagree with JK at the same time itā€™s hypocritical!

Seems the HP studio tour video has been removed from her main Instagram page. Just on her reels section now.
very strange.

Seems the HP studio tour video has been removed from her main Instagram page. Just on her reels section now.
very strange.
Is she planning a retreat from Harry Potter stuff? I doubt it as it seems to pay well. She comes across as being totally bored with it and would just stay at home all day, every day if she could. One evening out at the WB studio or a holiday in USA and she's exhausted, It all seems to be just an act. It's all pretty boring.

you really see the contrast when you watch some of the potter collectors videos and compare them to hers

you really see the contrast when you watch some of the potter collectors videos and compare them to hers
Yes you do, and he's got a proper job as well. I see he's done his own box of stuff again, wonder if she'll slag this one off like she did his first one? I mean I don't see the point in any of them but she is awful at times.

what's his ''proper'' job ? He's a full-time youtuber (that is a job btw) and musical theatre enthusiast.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.