Cherry Wallis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think she should probably get a non controversial video out there asap and bury this one.

Think she should probably get a non controversial video out there asap and bury this one.
Yep completely agree but it means she’ll actually have to do some work editing one! Most YouTubers pre film videos if they know they’re going to be away for a few weeks she’s just got super lazy with her content you’d think she’d put a bit more effort in seeing as this is her job 😂

'It's important to get out of the house once in a while and remind yourself why you don't go out'
That would be lovely but most people have to go out to work and can't stay at home trying to learn a new song on their new electric guitar.
How does she fund the lifestyle?

Reactions: 3
'It's important to get out of the house once in a while and remind yourself why you don't go out'
That would be lovely but most people have to go out to work and can't stay at home trying to learn a new song on their new electric guitar.
Just seen that 😅 honestly she’s so out of touch, I don’t think her life is super expensive I remember reading someone said she lives in a pretty cheap area so her house isn’t super expensive, also she’s not really got a social life so I assume that’s why she just spends money on rubbish! The thing is last year her channel used to be doing well and her videos were getting millions of views so she’s probably got a bit of cash from that but honestly if I was her I’d be saving all my money seeing as most of her videos nowadays barely hit the 40k mark, pretty embarrassing when you’ve got a channel with supposedly 800,000 subscribers! 😅

im still thinking bank of mummy and daddy must have something to do with it

Reactions: 1
None of these 'influencers' seem to have an original idea, they all just copy each other. Weasleys Wizard Wheezes, I've seen that shop tour about 20 times, well not watched exactly because they're all the same. Surely the interesting thing to do would be to make your channel stand out with new ideas. I'm not talking just about Cherry, they all seem to do the same things.

None of these 'influencers' seem to have an original idea, they all just copy each other. Weasleys Wizard Wheezes, I've seen that shop tour about 20 times, well not watched exactly because they're all the same. Surely the interesting thing to do would be to make your channel stand out with new ideas. I'm not talking just about Cherry, they all seem to do the same things.
I think that’s the problem because there are so many similar channels now she just doesn’t get the views, that’s the thing as well if you’re going to do similar content you need to at least come across that you’re interested in it which she really doesn’t, also as a so called potter fan I’m surprised she’s not once mentioned Alan Rickman or Tom Feltons books? I’m a potter fan myself and literally had both of them on preorder as soon as they announced, I feel like she could have made a video about them as I’ve not seen many people covering them especially Alan’s book!

Reactions: 4
She doesn't review the Fantastic Beasts films either, or even mention them. Like we've said before though, she's not a real Harry Potter fan, I truly don't believe she's read the books at least not the later ones. She doesn't mention books that have come out Minalima ones or the new illustrated by Jim Kay one, Order of the Phoenix. It's just about tat you can buy.
When she met JK Rowling I don't believe she was that excited, so called crying but I didn't see any tears, just a career move.
Also she's one that calls Rowling a biggot but happily continues to make money from her like many others, they are hypocrites.

Reactions: 8
Her HP videos are so boring. If she had a charismatic and fun personality then maybe that would save her, but she just doesn't have that spark for me anymore

'I have over 20 videos I’m working on right now for you guys… and holy moly. I feel like a content making machine.'

Oh goodness me, Harry Potter Advent Calendars, more Orlando wizard shops etc etc etc Z Z Zzzzzzzzz

Reactions: 6
'I have over 20 videos I’m working on right now for you guys… and holy moly. I feel like a content making machine.'

Oh goodness me, Harry Potter Advent Calendars, more Orlando wizard shops etc etc etc Z Z Zzzzzzzzz
I thought wow Cherry is working hard for once getting all these videos out but I looked and she doesn’t even edit her own videos so basically she’s done no work since she got back other than press the upload button on YouTube 😂

No doubt overpriced advent calendars forgetting the fact most people will be struggling this Christmas! Honestly when is she going to realise her YouTube days are over, I’d say she should get a job as a tour guide at Wb studio tour but I’m sure she’d soon be called out for not being a real fan😂

Reactions: 2
I think that’s the problem because there are so many similar channels now she just doesn’t get the views, that’s the thing as well if you’re going to do similar content you need to at least come across that you’re interested in it which she really doesn’t, also as a so called potter fan I’m surprised she’s not once mentioned Alan Rickman or Tom Feltons books? I’m a potter fan myself and literally had both of them on preorder as soon as they announced, I feel like she could have made a video about them as I’ve not seen many people covering them especially Alan’s book!
do you think she's the sort to read ? :') despite being such a fan i dont think shes actually read the potter books yet

3E513F03-E63B-4916-A1DE-B15F837DBA5B.png

I thought she said previously that she’d already been seeing a therapist for her anxiety! Either way why does she feel the need to tweet this! She acts like a teenager constantly wanting attention!

Mental health needs talking about of course, maybe discuss it when you can tell about your experience and help and encourage others to look for help.
I think all or many, of these influencers/vloggers have some thing going on, a need to be noticed, loved or listened to perhaps? some are just attention seekers but even that you could argue is a mental health problem.
I don't really think the lifestyle suits people that have issues like these or maybe it's the cause of it.
Some are just narcissists of course.

Mental health needs talking about of course, maybe discuss it when you can tell about your experience and help and encourage others to look for help.
I think all or many, of these influencers/vloggers have some thing going on, a need to be noticed, loved or listened to perhaps? some are just attention seekers but even that you could argue is a mental health problem.
I don't really think the lifestyle suits people that have issues like these or maybe it's the cause of it.
Some are just narcissists of course.
Completely agree mental health is important and I know a lot of people in this thread experience symptoms myself included but I just don’t know if it’s me but I just wouldn’t post this kind of thing on social media especially to be shown to strangers I don’t know..

Yes I agree, you can't expect people not to comment and you don't need any negativity, your followers don't need to know everything.

Latest unboxing video and Cherry doesn't have clue what the reference to the t-shirt is. It's from the first book, Charlie Weasley is at the Norwegian dragon sanctuary and Norbert, Hagrid's baby dragon goes there.
Why wouldn't you look it up on the internet if you can't remember or if as we suspect and she's never read the books, it would take minutes or watch The Potter Collectors video so you get all the references.

Last edited:
Yes I agree, you can't expect people not to comment and you don't need any negativity, your followers don't need to know everything.

Latest unboxing video and Cherry doesn't have clue what the reference to the t-shirt is. It's from the first book, Charlie Weasley is at the Norwegian dragon sanctuary and Norbert, Hagrid's baby dragon goes there.
Why wouldn't you look it up on the internet if you can't remember or if as we suspect and she's never read the books, it would take minutes or watch The Potter Collectors video so you get all the references.
Was just coming here to say that 😅 she’s literally got no clue!! Its why I always watch The Potter Collector’s videos now as he’s actually a fan! I’m laughing at everyone calling her out in the comments, she shouldn’t do these unboxing videos anymore as it’s embarrassing how many references she misses! Not to mention the fact she’s also so far behind on these videos the Potter collector did his video of this over a month ago!

Aren’t a lot of those boxes either limited edition or monthly? What good is it to me to see that now, when I can’t get it anymore if I wanted to! 🤨

Aren’t a lot of those boxes either limited edition or monthly? What good is it to me to see that now, when I can’t get it anymore if I wanted to! 🤨
Not cheap either I wouldn't think, Suppose the companies that do them hope you're going to love it and get the next box?
Her fans seem to enjoy watching her open them.
Did she know why the box was covered in stamps?
Does she get the bruise remover reference in the stories?

Why leave the cute sneezing in the video, isn't that the point of editing?
Does she know the Weasley's have a ghoul in the attic and gnomes in the garden?
Doesn't she realise the hospital notes are for Bill Weasley when he got bitten by greyback?
Cherry has not read the books nobody's memory is that bad.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.