Cherry Wallis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope everyone going through this is okay and including cherry, itā€™s so awful but my god why would you bother going šŸ˜³! She has a job where she can do what she wants and when and enough money to reschedule, so stupid!

Reactions: 1
At least she is just visiting Florida and she isn't at risk of losing her home and all her possessions
It's plain stupidity that she decided to travel there

Reactions: 3
No sympathy at all for her, her fan girls will always be up her arse regardless that tweeter is always praising her, but why would you directly go to a place that had given you enough warning about a hurricane. She is stupid and naĆÆve she isnā€™t a young kid, sheā€™s thirty plus hopefully this makes her grow up a bit.

Reactions: 4
No sympathy at all for her, her fan girls will always be up her arse regardless that tweeter is always praising her, but why would you directly go to a place that had given you enough warning about a hurricane. She is stupid and naĆÆve she isnā€™t a young kid, sheā€™s thirty plus hopefully this makes her grow up a bit.
Obviously I'm sure everyone hopes that she and all people caught up in this hurricane will be safe but to put yourself in this situation is just idiotic, I'm sure she isn't the only person to fly out there in full knowledge of the risk, it's stupid.
Looking at her picture on instagram, pigtails, you'd think she was a lot younger than 30 something.
Yes that woman does seem obsessed with Cherry, I don't think she ever answers her though, or anyone that's showing concern for her. She only seems to reply to people that don't agree with her so she can have a go at them and she just responds with a like to the occasional arse kisser.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I di t know about anyone else but if I'm anxious/ stressed I can't sleep nevermind sleeping during weather like that

Not that cherry pays for them of course. So they are $37 per box about Ā£32 for what amounts to a very small amount of snacks, they are tiny and only one in a packet. Beautifully packaged mind but you can't eat packaging.

Reactions: 2
Whilst many people are getting their lives back together, Cherry is swanning around Epcot

View attachment 1616236
Well that is why sheā€™s thereā€¦ But sheā€™s not going to volunteer to help people whoā€™ve sufferedā€¦ Itā€™s Cherry, she lives on planet Cherry. Sheā€™s had a scary night. She deserves to ā€œtreat herselfā€.

Noticed aswell that she said in a story before she left that sheā€™s going for 2 or 3 weeks, sheā€™s not sure yet.

How? How can you go to America from England and not know when youā€™re returning? Is she going to book flights back whenever she gets bored? Did she park her tesla in an open ended parking zone (probably the most expensive airport car park she could find). If she can come back whenever she wants, why not leave after the storm? Donā€™t you have to put specific dates on your ESTA? (Isnā€™t that what itā€™s called?..)
SO many questions. It makes no sense. SO privileged. I wonder if she bothers to save money or does she think this youtuber malarkey will go on foreverā€¦

Ps. I 100% think she buys views. No way does 196k people want to watch her buying 12 Harry Potter mystery boxes.

Well that is why sheā€™s thereā€¦ But sheā€™s not going to volunteer to help people whoā€™ve sufferedā€¦ Itā€™s Cherry, she lives on planet Cherry. Sheā€™s had a scary night. She deserves to ā€œtreat herselfā€.

Noticed aswell that she said in a story before she left that sheā€™s going for 2 or 3 weeks, sheā€™s not sure yet.

How? How can you go to America from England and not know when youā€™re returning? Is she going to book flights back whenever she gets bored? Did she park her tesla in an open ended parking zone (probably the most expensive airport car park she could find). If she can come back whenever she wants, why not leave after the storm? Donā€™t you have to put specific dates on your ESTA? (Isnā€™t that what itā€™s called?..)
SO many questions. It makes no sense. SO privileged. I wonder if she bothers to save money or does she think this youtuber malarkey will go on foreverā€¦

Ps. I 100% think she buys views. No way does 196k people want to watch her buying 12 Harry Potter mystery boxes.
I thought this too. I haven't done an ESTA since 2019 but I believe it's valid for up to 2 yrs and multiple trips, so she probably didn't have to do a new one since she was in the US a couple of months ago.
But I assume she hasn't booked a flight back and will just book when she's done jaunting around Disney and Universal. That won't come cheap! I guess she isn't concerned about earning an income and can afford to take 2-3 weeks off. Must be nice!

Yeah, you don't need to put specific dates when using an ESTA.

But just being able to book flights back when she's done is insane to me. Money to burn.

'Your harry potter video is amazing keep it up'
This is a dodgy comment on a video about Japanese snacks isn't it? I wonder if this is one of those paid for things.

• Haha
Honestly talk about tone deaf I get sheā€™s flown to Florida for ā€˜workā€™ but I mean posting constant photos of it when people have lost their homes due to the hurricane and people back in the UK who are struggling to pay bills just seems really arrogant to me! I donā€™t think sheā€™s very good at budgeting and just spends money like itā€™s never ending, the problem is her views have gone from being in the millions last year to some only having 20,000 recently so I think sheā€™s going to get a nasty wake up call soon as the moneys going to run out at some point!

Honestly talk about tone deaf I get sheā€™s flown to Florida for ā€˜workā€™ but I mean posting constant photos of it when people have lost their homes due to the hurricane and people back in the UK who are struggling to pay bills just seems really arrogant to me! I donā€™t think sheā€™s very good at budgeting and just spends money like itā€™s never ending, the problem is her views have gone from being in the millions last year to some only having 20,000 recently so I think sheā€™s going to get a nasty wake up call soon as the moneys going to run out at some point!
Came here to say the same thing! How tone deaf can she be šŸ™ˆ

Disney? Trying to get on to that is she, maybe. Thereā€™s already lots of people doing that I should think.

We will all sleep so much better tonight now for knowing Cherry Wallis thinks a frozen banana is ā€œtop tierā€

• Haha
If she ever does something really bad/ insensitive/ out of touch etc etc etc do we feel like we should try and get cherry to see this ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.