Cherry Wallis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220927_185657.jpg

She really is so needlessly rude. The people messaging her obviously give a tit about her safety and she responds "Chill 😂". I don't use this word often but she's a witch.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
What an entitled rude cow! I’m sure those people who are worried about their homes and businesses over there are “chill” Cherry 🙄

Reactions: 2
Oh no, people are worried about me. I know, I'll be really sarcastic and bitchy instead of saying thank you!

How she has any followers is beyond me.

Reactions: 3

I have no sympathy for her. People messaged her worried, she was crappy with them, and now she's stressed. I hope her trip sucks 👍

Reactions: 7
View attachment 1609299

She really is so needlessly rude. The people messaging her obviously give a tit about her safety and she responds "Chill 😂". I don't use this word often but she's a witch.
She really is! She’s already tweeted several times now about the weather honestly yes it’s not great that the weather sucks now she’s there but it’s not like she wasn’t pre-warned 🙄

Cherry has always been short and borderline-rude in her replies, this is nothing new

If she was that worried about the hurricane she should have cancelled her trip

Reactions: 1
And yet she can write this...
"I feel so much gratitude every single day, I thank the universe for everything that comes my way, the people, the opportunities the support. I don’t think I’ll ever be able to thank you enough, but I’ll always keep trying"

Shes taken it all for granted, you can’t speak to people like that and not expect it to catch up with you especially when your entire career is based on retaining an audience, but then the dwindling views speak for itself, might explain why she said she’s got no current plans to go to the studio tour as I know they do an influencer event this time of year, maybe they’ve finally realised her bratty behaviour and the fact she’s not as popular as she once was so haven’t invited her ! 😂

Does Cameraman-Chris still edit her videos for her or have they had a falling out/lost touch since he moved out? Her videos don’t seem to have that ✨ anymore and they seem pretty bland now. Maybe that’s why she’s soooo tired all the time 🙄 because she actually has to do something for herself now.

Also, I still think her friend Rachel is way nicer and more interesting and yet Cherry kept cutting her off and interrupting her again 🤷🏻‍♀️

Definitely feels like something happened with Chris. / His partner. Her videos were better when he was involved.

I’d have delayed my flight for a couple of days, the place she’s going to is closed while the storm rages anyway.

I’d have delayed my flight for a couple of days, the place she’s going to is closed while the storm rages anyway.
Yeah same! The thing is people warned her so she knew what she was flying into! And she told people to chill when they messaged her about it now she’s tweeting all about it 😒

Why give your loved ones unnecessary worry? I don’t get it. Its just Harry Potter not an important life saving trip.

I would have cancelled, the theme parks are closed anyway and if they suffer damage they won't re-open straight away

Surely someone who has anxiety should have delayed the flight, why would you put yourself in danger? Why would you worry your family? There was plenty of warning about the adverse weather, on insta stories (thanks for telling me how to view those) she seems surprised by it?!
Do influencers share their entire life, I just don't understand any of it.

Last edited:
Surely someone who has anxiety should have delayed the flight, why would you put yourself in danger? Why would you worry your family? There was plenty of warning about the adverse weather, on insta stories (thanks for telling me how to view those) she seems surprised by it?!
Do influencers share their entire life, I just don't understand any of it.
Completely agree! Especially if she has anxiety as she’s said so many times? I think she just thrives on attention otherwise she wouldn't feel the need to constantly post every single update on twitter?

Honestly I think she’s an absolute idiot for putting herself in that situation though! Postpone the trip and go when it’s all improved!

4AB3C6A7-24B8-4BE0-AFD6-D835CE0CB81D.png

Yet another tweet! What did she expect 🙄 I’ve never known something so stupid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.