Cherry Wallis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can see she’s trying to creep back in with the mediocre potter content probably realised no one cares about her other non related potter videos although she’s still not put up the leaky con video which was ages ago! Probably can’t be bothered to edit it!
She replied to a comment on her latest top 10 tat video about leaky con and says she doesn't think there's enough footage for a vlog?

I see on Twitter she's said 'What world are we actually living in...🤦‍♀️' about This Morning programme having a competition to win your energy bills for four months, which is shocking in itself, what are we all facing this winter? but she's buying a Christmas tree that has a starting price of over £400 and that's in the sale they have on at the moment.
She can't see the irony it seems.

Reactions: 2
She replied to a comment on her latest top 10 tat video about leaky con and says she doesn't think there's enough footage for a vlog?

I see on Twitter she's said 'What world are we actually living in...🤦‍♀️' about This Morning programme having a competition to win your energy bills for four months, which is shocking in itself, what are we all facing this winter? but she's buying a Christmas tree that has a starting price of over £400 and that's in the sale they have on at the moment.
She can't see the irony it seems.
Convenient excuse for her to not edit the footage after she put multiple posts up saying she was going to edit and upload it! Honestly how lazy has she got!! To be honest I’m actually surprised she’s doing a potter tree this year seeing as she’s flaky and can’t commit to anything!

Yes saw that too!! She spends so much money on tat to unbox for her channel and now the Christmas tree she really does live in her own obnoxious world!

Reactions: 3
Loaf furniture, a Tesla, a PS5, a new switch, a new Mac.. I doubt Cherry will be visiting the food bank any time soon

• Angry
Reactions: 7
If she's going to vlog about things that cost a mint she really shouldn't be commenting on the current crisis, it comes across as arrogant and show off.
I don't like to keep knocking her but she just keeps on doing stuff that has no thought or effort involved, she is pretty and has a talent for art I believe, she could have been so much better than this surely.
I think it's the 'influencer', hate that term, lifestyle that's made her attitude how it is, it's all about consumerism and comes across as empty and vacuous.
She does say that she has something planned for the clothing range next year though, so that's something, if it happens.

Reactions: 1
If she's going to vlog about things that cost a mint she really shouldn't be commenting on the current crisis, it comes across as arrogant and show off.
I don't like to keep knocking her but she just keeps on doing stuff that has no thought or effort involved, she is pretty and has a talent for art I believe, she could have been so much better than this surely.
I think it's the 'influencer', hate that term, lifestyle that's made her attitude how it is, it's all about consumerism and comes across as empty and vacuous.
She does say that she has something planned for the clothing range next year though, so that's something, if it happens.
I agree, I don’t like knocking people as I’ve said I really used to enjoy watching her and I used to also think she was super pretty but now I’ve seen her true personality seeping through she’s changed into such an ugly person in my eyes!

The personality doesn't match her face you mean. You could be right.
I worry about her best friend, if she steps out of line she might go the way that the other best friend went. Is Cherry her best friend?

The personality doesn't match her face you mean. You could be right.
I worry about her best friend, if she steps out of line she might go the way that the other best friend went. Is Cherry her best friend?
I don’t think so! Cherry’s so called best friend seems to have a lot of other friends she posts about on her Instagram and I can’t see one post with Cherry in it even from the premiere that they went to together her friends posted a photo by herself, so I think it’s very one sided! I don’t think Cherry has many friends at all but I’m not surprised given how she acts on social media I bet she’s awful to be friends with in person!

HP is going out to be honest. After JKR's comments and how bad the latest Fantastic Beasts film was.
Nah.. I disagree. Harry Potter isn't going anywhere.

Literally would have took her the same amount of time to answer the question in more detail instead of being sarcastic with her usual passive aggressive nature! How she has any friends is beyond me!
She could at least thank her for the compliment !!!! Anyways, that dress doesn't look good on her.. I guess she doesn't know her cup size.
1662501676359.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Literally would have took her the same amount of time to answer the question in more detail instead of being sarcastic with her usual passive aggressive nature! How she has any friends is beyond me!
Agree. Can't she just say "from x. There's a link in the description :) hope that helps!" No one is forcing her to respond. These followers are the ones making sure she gets paid. You think she'd have a bit of humility instead of being a b**** to everyone.

Reactions: 7
Her caption says it’s from tiktok that’s not much of a help 😂 she could of answered with the name of the dress or at least say thanks to the comment! She’s such a witch 🙈

Reactions: 8
Nah.. I disagree. Harry Potter isn't going anywhere.

She could at least thank her for the compliment !!!! Anyways, that dress doesn't look good on her.. I guess she doesn't know her cup size.
View attachment 1560326
Sorry but I cringed so hard when I saw the photo! Firstly the dress is hideous and is this appropriate to post when you’ve probably got children who follow you? Secondly isn’t this the kind of thing you do when you’re a teenager pretend you’re a model when you’re not then over edit the photo and post it on Instagram I’m embarrassed for her 😅

Reactions: 4
Her caption says it’s from tiktok that’s not much of a help 😂 she could of answered with the name of the dress or at least say thanks to the comment! She’s such a witch 🙈
It's like saying she bought a dress online 🙄 unnecessarily snarky response to someone who was paying her a compliment

Also the dress doesn't fit around her chest...

Well that frock isn't from Marks & Spencer is it, she's over processed that photo, why has she done that, we've already established that she's pretty and doesn't need to do it. Sends out the wrong message all this filtering.

Also I agree about it not fitting properly, that little bit of fabric holding the cups together must be under some strain.
Bet she only bought this dress for this one photo, probably never see the light of day again.

Well that frock isn't from Marks & Spencer is it, she's over processed that photo, why has she done that, we've already established that she's pretty and doesn't need to do it. Sends out the wrong message all this filtering.

Also I agree about it not fitting properly, that little bit of fabric holding the cups together must be under some strain.
Bet she only bought this dress for this one photo, probably never see the light of day again.
It’s literally like an Instagram vs reality sort of thing when you look at the unedited photo that was posted of her at leaky con! I agree with the overuse of filters and just shows how much she edits her photos! There’s no need for it! She’s an attention seeker though so I’m not surprised she’s put up a post like this 😂 I think deep down she’s a very unhappy person which is why she speaks to people the way she does

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Whenever she posts a story of herself she always applies a filter
Strange because in videos she has appeared with no make up and messy hair...

Yes and this isn't very flattering either.

Not flattering in the slightest
Yes and this isn't very flattering either.

Thing is she’s changed her body shape as well you can clearly see the wonky skirting in the background of the photo which is a tell tale sign of the face tune app, it’s sad because she is a curvier girl as you can clearly see from the video and I think it’s setting a bad example for people who are similar size when she could be embracing it and encouraging young girls to love their figures too

• Wow
Why do attractive, normal sized girls and women do this rubbish, everyone knows it's faked.
She was saying how one of her 'Toxic traits is to apply for big brother but I’d just be anxious in a corner crying and getting annoyed with everyone'
She definitely should never apply to go on that show.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.