Cherry Wallis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just did an IG live and went on about how long her to do-list was…. To deflect from being unable to name a single thing on it, apart from “voice coaching” and “film TikTok.” She needs a reality check!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s insufferable. Amazing opportunities seem to fall in her lap and all she can do is complain.

Reactions: 5
She needs that vocal coaching, she's always gasping for breath in videos.

Hopefully the coach will tell her to stop her stupid Miranda Sings accent at the same time, that can't be good for her voice.

Reactions: 3
Jeez Louise how many times does she want to slap her arse in that Cider try on, most of it was not at all flattering too, rubbish video.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I just don't understand how she can complain about plastic waste when her previous video is her unboxing plastic segments wrapped in plastic and containing more plastic. Still don't understand Mini Brands.

Reactions: 6
I just don't understand how she can complain about plastic waste when her previous video is her unboxing plastic segments wrapped in plastic and containing more plastic. Still don't understand Mini Brands.
I understand them, if you're 6 years old. But yes the plastic they're wrapped in is about ten times more than the mini rubbish inside.
I posted this comment on her clothes (that would look good on the same 6 year old) video, how long before it's deleted?
'Your last video also had a load of pointless plastic waste, containing little bits of rubbish that are useless. At least these plastic bags had clothes in, though why they can't be sent out in paper packaging is anyones guess'

I see she's due to meet Tom Felton, how does she get these gigs?

Also Peter Potter Collector did a vlog of all the other things he does, theatre, his pets and his actual job in computers, I think he said, so you can have a life as well as just youtube.

Last edited:
So she's going to travel twice to Florida this year ? Missy doesn't want a crowd in the background of her videos at Universal.
And all that talk about the environment..plastic bags blah blah blah. Well done Ms Wallis.
Did she say something about crowds? Because if she did she better get used to it, Universal wouldn’t give someone like her any special treatment in the US.

Reactions: 1
I couldn’t recognise her in the Tom Felton chat. She looks so different to her posts and stories!

Is it me or did Tom look really uncomfortable when talking to her ...

I think if you look at him when she starts it off with her “welcome back witches muggles” etc he’s like wtf, probably thinking another idiot self promoting her yt channel and he just barely tolerates her from then on!

I think if you look at him when she starts it off with her “welcome back witches muggles” etc he’s like wtf, probably thinking another idiot self promoting her yt channel and he just barley tolerates her from then on!
Did she do her usual waving her wand around then sticking it up under her bum? I'd also wonder what was going on.

• Haha
Did she do her usual waving her wand around then sticking it up under her bum? I'd also wonder what was going on.
She honestly just gives off such mean girl and bitchy vibes! I ended up unfollowing her because I was so fed up of her constantly moaning about how overworked she was and that she was going to take yet more time off! She really doesn’t live in the real world!

As a Harry Potter fan myself it constantly frustrates me when she misses references to things in subscription boxes! Like people have previously said is she even that big of a fan or did she just jump on the potter bandwagon because it was popular, all these none potter related videos where she unboxes endless amounts of plastic crappy toys and then moans in a clothing video about how much plastic they’ve used! I don’t think she’ll last much longer as her views have dropped loads! I think people are starting to see the real her and that she’s not nice at all!

Reactions: 7
I feel like Tom was uncomfortable / didn't want to be there / had been asked these questions before. She kept interrupting and talking over him when he was discussing his house (Slytherin not Gryffindor). He tried hard to be polite / cordial but she was annoying.

Reactions: 7
She honestly just gives off such mean girl and bitchy vibes! I ended up unfollowing her because I was so fed up of her constantly moaning about how overworked she was and that she was going to take yet more time off! She really doesn’t live in the real world!

As a Harry Potter fan myself it constantly frustrates me when she misses references to things in subscription boxes! Like people have previously said is she even that big of a fan or did she just jump on the potter bandwagon because it was popular, all these none potter related videos where she unboxes endless amounts of plastic crappy toys and then moans in a clothing video about how much plastic they’ve used! I don’t think she’ll last much longer as her views have dropped loads! I think people are starting to see the real her and that she’s not nice at all!
have they really ? ngl im just really damn curious to see what she has to do if the channel fails :')

The Tom Felton interview got a lot less views than when she interviewed James and Oliver Phelps. 308,212 and 1,334 comments compered to 74,057 views and 527 comments. Not so good.

• Wow
Tom Felton is like that nice enough kid who peaked in high school and cannot let it go. Never got to leave where he grew up and would continue to talk about the glory days of school.

I follow a bit of the HP fandom and the public's opinion of him is that he milks his HP connection dry and would jump at every opportunity to make money off of it.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.