Cherry Wallis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she says she has lots of these types of disorders but if it's undiagnosed then how can you be sure. She said back along she has Dermatophagia and I'm pretty sure she hasn't although you can't be sure of course. I know someone with it and they bite at their skin particularly on the hands and bite their nails down until they bleed, it's a horrible thing to have.

Reactions: 2
Makes it bad for genuine sufferers of these things.

Had a look at her Twitter page, Content creator and Hogwarts Professor?
Content creator I'' give her that (although she doesn't make or create anything unless she's cooking)
Hogwarts Professor??

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Perhaps she's going to announce that her shop (ordinary owl? stupid name) actually has something to sell?

J

Just looked at the comments in her latest yawn video and this is the answer she gave to someone asking when the shop will have something to sell.
"I have no current plans to reopen this year, maybe in 2023 - but I'll be a lot more 'small business' and independently run. TDLR: It'll reopen when it's ready and when I'm ready"
Bit rude isn't it. what does TDLR mean?
She has no plans because it was overpriced crap. And I think she got in some trouble… rumors though.. but still it was her excuse for business expenses etc… I think she just can’t do real work so she quits whenever something is too hard. Acting.. singing.. her “Store”. She really needs to grow up. Too many people enabling her she will never be able to carry on.

She abruptly stopped working with them and removed all videos for their boxes in 2020. She had curated two boxes of her own with them but the second box had issues. She posted this on Twitter a while back.

This is the video where someone asked about it. The question is at 6:27.
Basically her boxes got horrible reviews, no the company wasn’t happy. So before they could end things she decided to make them look like the bad guy instead of her. People that work there had said she was rude, hard to work with and lazy.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Basically her boxes got horrible reviews, no the company wasn’t happy. So before they could end things she decided to make them look like the bad guy instead of her. People that work there had said she was rude, hard to work with and lazy.
Ooooh do you know anything else about it?
I can well believe she was rude, hard to work with and lazy.

I have never really paid attention to her subscriber count before but i was so so shocked she had 777K

• Wow
Yes how does she get so many subscribers? Her content is a bit dull and then she's only nice to people who flatter her.
Did she used to sing? What was she like?

What a relief Cherry's sofa has come. It's in 'cucumber sandwich' colour.
And now she's taking cardboard to the tip.
Why does a woman her age need her dad to hang two pictures for her.

Oh no she's in an emotional slump, but she doesn't know why, just deflated. You'd think her cucumber sandwich sofa would have cheered her up.
She's moaning about time management again and being busy.

She's giving advice to someone who has just become self-employed, what a joke. She makes sure she schedules in time for herself and the gym every day, lucky her, I put a comment on there I wonder if it will get wooshed?
This is my comment, "I run two businesses and it's hard work. It's no good saying you're tired, unmotivated etc because you need to eat. It's just me, no project managers, just have to pull your finger out and earn your rest time".

Now she's showing us her guest bed 😴
Now she's making lunch.
She calls cows beef dogs? sounds like you're going to eat your dog.
If this is what an average day is like for her I don't know how she's so drained and tired all the time.

And all this makes her 'cute' apparently.

GET A JOB

What a relief Cherry's sofa has come. It's in 'cucumber sandwich' colour.
And now she's taking cardboard to the tip.
Why does a woman her age need her dad to hang two pictures for her.

Oh no she's in an emotional slump, but she doesn't know why, just deflated. You'd think her cucumber sandwich sofa would have cheered her up.
She's moaning about time management again and being busy.

She's giving advice to someone who has just become self-employed, what a joke. She makes sure she schedules in time for herself and the gym every day, lucky her, I put a comment on there I wonder if it will get wooshed?
This is my comment, "I run two businesses and it's hard work. It's no good saying you're tired, unmotivated etc because you need to eat. It's just me, no project managers, just have to pull your finger out and earn your rest time".

Now she's showing us her guest bed 😴
Now she's making lunch.
She calls cows beef dogs? sounds like you're going to eat your dog.
If this is what an average day is like for her I don't know how she's so drained and tired all the time.

And all this makes her 'cute' apparently.

GET A JOB
First thing that ran through my head was those look like my grandmas couch and chair…

Ooooh do you know anything else about it?
I can well believe she was rude, hard to work with and lazy.
No… was twitter gossip, then many of the posts got “taken down”

I almost vomited listening to her new Q&A video. My fiance still loves her and doesn’t understand my intense dislike of Cherry due to her narcissism, ego, rudeness and overall fakeness. I heard her listening to her Q&A and omg…. The butt kissing going on. And the attitude with her answers.. I just can’t. I honestly wish there was a way to get her removed from YouTube. I feel so bad for her so called fans.

• Heart
I almost vomited listening to her new Q&A video. My fiance still loves her and doesn’t understand my intense dislike of Cherry due to her narcissism, ego, rudeness and overall fakeness. I heard her listening to her Q&A and omg…. The butt kissing going on. And the attitude with her answers.. I just can’t. I honestly wish there was a way to get her removed from YouTube. I feel so bad for her so called fans.
She literally admitted she wasn't that big of an HP fan to begin with. She said we started doing more HP-related videos when she realized it was a popular fandom and her HP videos were getting a lot of views. Pathetic.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
She literally admitted she wasn't that big of an HP fan to begin with. She said we started doing more HP-related videos when she realized it was a popular fandom and her HP videos were getting a lot of views. Pathetic.
**she started, not we.

“I wish there was a school you can go when you’re an adult” 🙄 there is Cherry it’s called University, which she would already know as she has a degree, she is so dim at times. I still think it’s odd when she mentions she seen how popular the videos were, it was a fantastic beasts pr box video that kicked it off yet she never said anything about the most recent fantastic beasts or went to the premiere etc. I wonder if she doesn’t want to piss off her fan base who aren’t fans of JK anymore, but then again she’s still using her creation to profit her “career” off so she’s just a hypocrite.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she's going to travel twice to Florida this year ? Missy doesn't want a crowd in the background of her videos at Universal.
And all that talk about the environment..plastic bags blah blah blah. Well done Ms Wallis.

I used to really like Cherry and thought she was refreshingly different from other YouTubers

Now her constant HP unboxing videos are boring.
I feel like she is out of touch with real life and she's becoming unrelatable.
She says she's burnt out and exhausted all the time but I can't work out what she does all day if Ordinary Owl is on hiatus?
As others have said her replies to comments are either unnecessarily blunt or down-right rude.
Her "baby voice" is starting to sound like nails on a chalkboard

Maybe I've outgrown her

Reactions: 8
I feel the same. I used to like Cherry as I loved Harry Potter growing up (first books I read in English when I was learning) and I collect Harry Potter stuff. Then the subscription boxes got repetitive and the horrible act she puts on like she's overly bubbly and fake. Then I followed her in social media for a bit and it was just full of complains, rude replies and negativity.

I get that being in that job can be exhausting at times but then I see her moaning about things on a Wednesday at noon and she's still in bed while the days previously she was almost always on IG stories doing nothing. She then started to come off as tone deaf and she got defensive about things so that was when things started to turn sour for me.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.