Cherry Wallis #2 Chill. šŸ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fist attempt at a new thread so I hope it's alright.
Thanks to Emerald for the thread title which got the most votes.

I also liked, So boring we don't want a second thread from AL10 but it just missed out.
Cherry didn't do much except bleat about how busy she always is and how she doesn't make time for herself and burns out a lot.
She made some videos on Harry Potter boxes, books she's reading, hurricanes she survived and didn't know about, her Bestie and tours of her ordinary house.
She bought a Lot of stuff but she's not materialistic apart from buying enough stuff to stock a warehouse.
the first thread took nearly three years so this one could take a very long time.

We all tried to stay awake.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I caught up with her studio tour haul. She's treated herself to the tune of Ā£267.95. Oh, and she bought her bestest friend ever a pair of socks. How nice.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
WHY does she wear those stupid pigtails? They look ridiculous on her, sheā€™s not 12, as much as she tries to be. She also spends an entire story squinting like this, for some reasonā€¦
43AA8D07-1F2E-4CFE-8FC2-09756A436798.png

And in todays ā€œpoor little rich girl who doesnā€™t really workā€ post, her fingers hurt because sheā€™s filming a video with Lego and has to keep stopping the filming, because her widdle hands are sooo sore. šŸ¤¢
She canā€™t work tomorrow because sheā€™s having two fillings (yet the rest of the world can carry on after a trip to the dentist)
Oh and her head hurts from her ridiculous pigtails šŸ„± cry me a river šŸ˜„

• Haha
Reactions: 4
WHY does she wear those stupid pigtails? They look ridiculous on her, sheā€™s not 12, as much as she tries to be. She also spends an entire story squinting like this, for some reasonā€¦
View attachment 2043496

And in todays ā€œpoor little rich girl who doesnā€™t really workā€ post, her fingers hurt because sheā€™s filming a video with Lego and has to keep stopping the filming, because her widdle hands are sooo sore. šŸ¤¢
She canā€™t work tomorrow because sheā€™s having two fillings (yet the rest of the world can carry on after a trip to the dentist)
I used to feel sorry for her the fact sheā€™s nearly mid 30ā€™s and clearly hasnā€™t been in a relationship for a while but the more she posts things like that the more I understand why men probably canā€™t stand being with her! Also she bangs on about Rachel being her bestie yet Rachel barely mentions her on her social media! I have a feeling the friendship is very one sided! I imagine cherry moans a lot or acts very childish 90% of the time!

Reactions: 5
View attachment 2043496

when she says 'a late one' she probably means 3pm
and shes literally listing 1 thing she has to do a day that means she cant work for the rest of the day...
like accountancy meeting, lets say 3 hours absolute max,
dentist 2 fillings = an hour tops,
therapy 1-2 hours,
hair appointment, i know this can be longer for ladies and depending what gets done so ill be very safe and say no more than 3 hours

Reactions: 1
when she says 'a late one' she probably means 3pm
and shes literally listing 1 thing she has to do a day that means she cant work for the rest of the day...
like accountancy meeting, lets say 3 hours absolute max,
dentist 2 fillings = an hour tops,
therapy 1-2 hours,
hair appointment, i know this can be longer for ladies and depending what gets done so ill be very safe and say no more than 3 hours
Exactly an accountancy meeting isnā€™t going to be all day! Honestly sheā€™s just lazy! one day her YouTuber money will dry up then sheā€™ll finally get a taste of having to actually work for a living!

Talking about a possible big project with a friend?
Could it be that man she was meeting last week, he's a YouTuber and boyfriend of that rugby player Keegan someone.
Maybe they are going to be working together, hope he doesn't come to regret it.

Talking about a possible big project with a friend?
Could it be that man she was meeting last week, he's a YouTuber and boyfriend of that rugby player Keegan someone.
Maybe they are going to be working together, hope he doesn't come to regret it.
I dont see why a rugby player would work with a random harry potter youtuber, could be that photography project but then youd assume she was talking about it in the past tense.
By the way has she never had to have dental work that requires anaesthesia before ? o_O

Reactions: 1
I dont see why a rugby player would work with a random harry potter youtuber, could be that photography project but then youd assume she was talking about it in the past tense.
By the way has she never had to have dental work that requires anaesthesia before ? o_O
No he's not a rugby player, his boyfriend is, he does YouTube videos of lifestyle crap and is an actor apparently.

Last edited:
So that work day at the studio tour literally consists of about 10 seconds of footage! šŸ˜‚ embarrassing she calls it work!

Also seems to be ignoring the comment that basically calls her a hypocrite šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Why is she advertising a bank card for 11-18 year olds when shes past 30 and cant even have one herself?! Most 11 year olds haven't got endless spends in a HP tour gift shop skipping out with copious bags in a cost of living crisis, really shows she only thinks about herself. Also she really does infantilise herself, its a pity she doesn't think of her younger audience if thats her target market when she's being passive aggressive and smutty.

Reactions: 4
Why is she advertising a bank card for 11-18 year olds when shes past 30 and cant even have one herself?! Most 11 year olds haven't got endless spends in a HP tour gift shop skipping out with copious bags in a cost of living crisis, really shows she only thinks about herself. Also she really does infantilise herself, its a pity she doesn't think of her younger audience if thats her target market when she's being passive aggressive and smutty.
also shows she needs the money, i dont think ive seen her do many insta ad's like that before

Reactions: 3
Yeah, that ad makes absolutely no sense for her to be doing. Is that what she went to the studios for?! Any excuse to go and spend more money in the gift shop. Maybe if she had kids it would suit (though Iā€™d imagine sheā€™d be an insufferable mother)

That's him, Joel Wood he's the podcaster and actor apparently.
why does she keep showing M&S food? Hoping they'll want to work with her?

a few days ago (I think in the q and a 'I couldn't possibly do more cooking streams because id have to dismantle my office set up and move it to the kitchen'. Today *shows MASSIVE 'on location' camera and stash of shooting gear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.