Cherry Sue #3 The devil wears Dunnes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s taking about them trying to frame us as uncivilised peasants..eh they’re not our monarchy Sue, we live in a Republic!
I don’t think she’s at all well 🙃

Reactions: 8
Ah my first thread title. And for the patron saint of single mothers, sue! What an honour. I’m going to treat myself to a €2 100% polyester top from the dunnes clearance section.
Treat yourself to 15 & store them in the attic for the next 15 summers

• Haha
And very lonely. Does she have any friends in the “real world “ ? I feel she uses the other nasty sister as has no one else
Yeah she never talks about anyone in the real world it’s all other bloggers and her sister that she’s around. Not surprised at all to be honest because she’s a horrible person.

Reactions: 4
Yeah she never talks about anyone in the real world it’s all other bloggers and her sister that she’s around. Not surprised at all to be honest because she’s a horrible person.
I’d love to know what the rest of the cruise gang thought of them. I’d say she’s even more vile after a few drinks.

Reactions: 3
Fair play to Mari trying to show sues true character, imagine someone deleted sues comment

Reactions: 4
Go on Mary !! The best but of it was “ I’ll babe you” nice to see someone challenge her.
Ugh Sue you’re worse than a cellar dwell, if you get any more bitter you’ll turn into a lemon you wagon
She really is a “ do as I say not as I do” person.

Reactions: 7
Go on Mary !! The best but of it was “ I’ll babe you” nice to see someone challenge her.
Ugh Sue you’re worse than a cellar dwell, if you get any more bitter you’ll turn into a lemon you wagon
She really is a “ do as I say not as I do” person.
Not just any lemon..one from Portugal!

• Haha
Sue: “ I never delete anything on my page” 😂😂😂 yeah sue, you delete as situations change to suit yourself. Hopefully the downfall starts. Wonder where all these reels and Q&A’s are for the cruise 🫠🫠 I watched other peoples highlights and stories - the difference! And she and her sister claim to be travel experts 😂😂😂 no, your experts in eating and drinking rings around yourselves and making things and places look grim!

Reactions: 6